Doobienoobie is up and running again!

Awesome bud! off and running… :grin: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Awesome! Glad you back in the grow room ! Looking good, wish you well on the paddles, they mean trying to get me to do it but cant get past the anathesa(sp, I know, and auto correct left me hanging, lol) Good luck with everything!! I’ll be watching this also!

4 Likes

Same plant 3 days later.

12 Likes

Nice dude! She’s off to the races now.

7 Likes

Thanks @Dbpooper they’re moving along nicely.

Got the first signs of action in the cloner as well. Only one but the rest have a few bumps starting to show. Fingers crossed they all make it. Although technically I’d be ok if a couple don’t since @haildamaged seems to have plants of every size and shape still local. :rofl:

15 Likes

Wow some how I missed your thread Doobie so awesome prolly see you tomorrow early ish

7 Likes

Awesome to hear that they are getting their footing and absolutely if they dont as I’m sure @Haildamaged has your back and wouldn’t mind lending more donors!! Happy for you though dude always love seeing the first stages take off toward some dank buds.

6 Likes

Well it was a short night sleep here. But all is good with my plants. The small room got a nutrient increase as all have pretty decent amount of roots below the pot line and they’re starting to show a nitrogen deficiency. Right now they’re only under the Mars hydro sp150 that’s in the middle of my lights. Once they start peeking back up I’ll start increasing the lights.

12 Likes

I assumed momma blue dream was either root bound or wasn’t liking her soil. She showed signs of previous nitrogen toxicity but never got any worse. @haildamaged brought me a pot full of his soil yesterday so today she was dried out enough to transplant. Definitely root bound it looks like. Hopefully she’ll take off and fill out for a few weeks then it’ll be flipped.

In her new home.

11 Likes

She looks happier already. Some place new to stretch her legs. Prior to putting back in the medium do you do anything to disrupt the roots?

3 Likes

I kind of busted up some areas that were looser to allow those spots to hopefully start moving. I’m not a dirt guy so I don’t really know I’d there’s a preferred method. This will be my second grow with a plant in soil.

I’m trying to let my wife help me with this plant since she wants to learn more so she can help me more when I’m not feeling well.

10 Likes

Ohhh she’s gonna love that!! :sunglasses:was that a 3 gal? In to a 10?

1 Like

I think it was a 3 into a 7. So about double the pot size.

4 Likes

I was wrong it was a 2 gallon to a 7 gallon.

6 Likes

She is gonna love that :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

4 Likes

She got a nice soak of PH’d water after the move so she should be happy. Supposed to be a few days of warmer weather coming up so that’ll help to.

5 Likes

We are headed the other direction as far as temps go. Going to see our first below zero for the winter.

4 Likes

Yo you ever get your breakers? I’m guessing so since new set up and running?

2 Likes

No I haven’t done it yet. I just can’t run the chiller and ac but right now I don’t need either. So I’ll need to figure it out after this run. My panel didn’t have room for the half breakers so I’ll have to add a second fuse box.

3 Likes

Ok, well I had these set aside for you at some point if they’ll help you out I’ll send em to ya. If you’re needing a panel maybe @imSICKkid or myself can get to you to help? But I’m thinking these slim line breakers will do it without the extra panel.?

9 Likes