Don't know if I have enough light

I got lucky n I didn’t even know I was being ripped off I don’t have money now income but family had been helping sending money to my bank card n it’s was being stolen 20 10 dollars at a time so to finish the dead dep reimbursed in me has been going on for a long time so I woke up this morning it was like Christmas morning and it was $500 and some dollars in my bank account so of course the first thing I did is went on Amazon and bought Early b room light

I have a nother one getting ready to order soon as I see it

You really don’t think that light is 2000 watts do you?

give me ur thoughts it was affordable n had good reviews n planing on buying 1 more if n when I get it man dbelive it is good

No but for the price of I ran 2 of them don’t u think it will be enough I’m tennting n putting a c02 generator .then after when I can afford an Better light of course I’m going to buy something that is top notch

I suggested the hlg light. You’ll get better results from it.

1 Like

Yeah for the price of 2 of those, almost pays for 1 good light (HLG) that you could keep and add on to.

i transplant autos and havent seen anything bad happen YET. truly absolutely no money for lights i would get every light i could scrounge to use until your claim gets approved. i even used shop lights first time. it wont grow big old buds but it grows

this is what good lights do. i planted mine 7/19

1 Like

crap i am high i meant june

1 Like

thank you for sharing that because I felt like the stooge I have to shop lights I’ve been to flanges out on the on the wings on them I have two of them screw together so gives me for bulbs I have two strips of LED lights taped up inside there I got t8 light bulbs and I’m right on top of the plant and I’m getting good vegetation I don’t care what anybody says it works well

1 Like

Thanks for the response I got lucky and won money playing poker actually I do it regularly I would say I’m an avid poker player I kind of salsa fan on Earth and if I hit something decent I’ll pull the money off but I always keep my original hundred dollar buy-in on there so anyway I’m loading some pics I bought a Rolando 2000k 4. I kept my fluorescence I wall mounted them and everything looks great and you said you can clone autos? And how old do u start LTS

.looking forward to hearing back from you

Growinggreg / Greg lol

You can start any time.