Don't know about this one y'all!

Was wondering if this is normal or not?@BobbyDigital, @Hellraiser, @abubika345, @Covertgrower :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

This girl OBVIOUSLY took her own route, but it cost her her life, it’s funny how nature works!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I apologize that this is not MARIJUANA related but it is in fact plant and grow related, I wasn’t sure if this joke was appropriate on this forum, debated posting it,and decided that since it’s nature it shouldn’t be an issue,and besides IT’S FUNNY

1 Like

Moved it to the members lounge. Kind of a free for all section. It’s pretty wild what nature does. A few years ago I wrapped lights around a small tree. Never took them down because it looked nice. Well now the lights are part of the tree as the trunk grew over them.

3 Likes

Pretty cool, yeah life finds a way.

2 Likes

wonder why you think she is dead… doesent look death to me… wait another 10 years and she will fill the whole weel…

@outdooring, no bud I know she’s not dead, was just part of the BAD joke!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

10 years from now thAt tree will be huge and that tire will prolly be about 6 feet from the ground and halfway grown into the tree trunk

2 Likes