Done deals lil heaven : garden of weeden

go big or go home! or if you are home, move the wall :laughing:

3 Likes

@TransplantedFarmgirl, damn I love the way you think!!! If it was up to me I’d sleep in a tent and they (plants) could have the house.

2 Likes

Smoked a joint of black widow last night and wow!!! Great taste and smell. A good mix of earth and spicy pepper notes on the taste buds. Wish I’d have grown more than one of her. On a side note Skywalker OG got dropped in the dirt last night will be doing pics soon as it breaks soil.

4 Likes

Auto trio is going great so far considering that they’re growing at way different speeds. The middle and right one are gelato and the one on the left is cheese

The cheese is a week behind the gelato

3 Likes

i wanna try black widow, been looking at it for a while. Might have to hit up the parent site.

1 Like

@TransplantedFarmgirl ,Taste great and gives me the perfect buzz. Makes me want to do something but to relaxed to care if it gets done​:person_facepalming::rofl::rofl: if that makes any sense.

2 Likes

yep, thats like every Friday night in this house. :laughing:

1 Like

@traveler05 ,Scroll up a lil bit for black widow pics. She was easy to grow and took humidity well. The effects are amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:.

Cannatonic is preying to the sun gods this morning!!!

2 Likes

Auto trio loving live right now

The biggest auto topped one of her branches on her on free will :grin:

2 Likes

Just broke dirt this morning!!! Come on lil Lady pick your head up and embrace the world

2 Likes

And around the sun we go again!! Always killing the grow @DoneDeal

1 Like

Autos enjoyed the training and feeding yesterday

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous Growmie! Excellent work my friend :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Cannatonic is booming baby!!!

Best run yet I do believe :grin:

5 Likes

Love it when things line up LoL

2 Likes

Nice stretch and wall to wall :muscle::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks growmie!!! I get lucky a lot🤦. It’s a thing of passion for sure.

2 Likes

@Memphis welcome to my house

1 Like

Thank you thank you…

1 Like