Don’t want couch lock!

:+1: thanks!

1 Like

They make ones that are wireless too.

If you have roughly 10% amber trichomes in buds and very little to no clear I would harvest.

1 Like

So Heres the kicker:
The trichome pictures I posted above… Current ILGM Gold Leaf 7th wk Flwr

1st photo was deeper in the same bud… 2nd photo was where sugar leaves protrude no more than an inch from other photo. Point is to look deeper with microscope.

Okay everyone. I got a few pictures. Sorry if they are bad. @CLICKYBONES @Deepsix @Docnraq @Outlaw

1 Like

Ohh, and if it means anything those pics are from mid plant and top

It totaly does. Plants mature from the top down both from the top of the plant down to the bottom and from the top of the bud down.

I see alot of clear trichomes still (mainly pic #3)

Some amber in pic #2 but it looks to be on the tips only
If no couch lock is what your after harvest sooner then later. Still seems like you got a little waiting to me.

2 Likes

Ok, its now at 7wks&5days…Have you flushed her , or drought dry?.. the first 2 photos and last one show full clouds with amber… It’s do able, but still considered not fully ripe. This window is feasible to me… I see only a few clear glass trichs… And that’s nice cause when they dominate the landscape they cause me paranoia.

1 Like

I’m glad you said that because some actually does that to me and throws me into severe panic attack. So I don’t want anything to do with paranoia if I can help it. @CLICKYBONES

This cluster is clear, and if your showing us top half plant then it could create some head Lock issues

2 Likes

Okay, so I’m gonna continue to let her grow and keep a close eye on her!

Flush her, and drop the temps a little… Some shock causes clouding/Ambering as a Survival tactic… it could happen quick 3-5days

1 Like

@Docnraq so if it sounds like I’m running in circles I’m sorry. But by couch lock I mean no matter what you can’t get up and always makes me sleepy. So I would like it to where IF I want to get up and work on something I can, but IF I want to relax then I can. So that’s what I’m trying to accomplish. Didn’t mean to say (no couch lock) and also say (no paranoia) lol. Just trying to get advice on when the perfect middle ground is.

2 Likes

So I’ve been flushing her for a week and I’ve been turning down the lights 25% each week for 2 weeks. So I’m at 50% right now. Thinking about leaving the lights at that ??

1 Like

I gotcha. I still say sooner then later, the majority of your trichomes are mature so likely soon, very soon. Im no fan of paranoia either.

@Docnraq has you covered. Definitely knows his stuff on any topic he chimes in on.

1 Like

I have that microscope and for the money its great, just dont confuse LED light refraction with cloudy. It can be misleading. It got me once, chopped too early.

1 Like

Yeah it doesnt help you to have the brightness turned all the way up.

Okay everyone. I’ve checked my girl again and this is what I have. Let me know what everyone thinks.

This is top bud

This is a bud from middle of plant

This is a bud from the bottom

1 Like

@Deepsix @CLICKYBONES @Graysin @Docnraq @Dexterado @Glitch

2 Likes