Don’t mess with Mike Tyson!

Man’s on his way to a weed convention and ain’t afraid to slap a ho!!!

5 Likes

I saw that too, it really cracked me up. Also I just read his gummies are shaped like an ear with a bite out of it. That is so funny I spit coffee across the room.

That person on the airplane I hope covered their ears as they got knocked out. Ha.

6 Likes

It’s unfortunate. That punk is going to get a nice paycheck out of it.

4 Likes

I watched that video, dude was harassing him and got what he deserved. Mike should get a :medal_sports:

5 Likes

@2GreenThumbs they should give Mike a pass on this one. There are witnesses saying this dude was intentionally provoking, he clearly wanted a settlement. Guess he figured what’s he got to lose? He’s already a pos thief. Better hope peeps like me ain’t in the jury cuz he wouldn’t get shit & Mike would get a high 5!

3 Likes

Even in my wildest days, I have never been drunk or stoned enough to think any conflict with Mike Tyson would turn out good. :thinking:

5 Likes
2 Likes

@GreenSnek I like when Joe Rogan explains why his table in his new Austin studio got wider after he interviewed Tyson lol…. That’s a scary mo f-er!!!

2 Likes

Look who I ran into at CannaCon….

2 Likes

I can appreciate that Joe Rogan SAID that, but if the chips were down I’d bet on Rogan kicking Tyson’s ass. Dude’s a damn animal himself. Black belt BJJ and he’s got some kicks that would blow your mind. Sounds like a shotgun blast when he hits that bag. Rogan’s spinning back kick 🦶 - YouTube

1 Like

Mind you I am talking about CURRENT Joe Rogan and CURRENT Mike Tyson. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes