Domestic seed source

Hey guys.
Anybody know if ILGM is domestic/US?
I placed an order with Herbie’s (for some Hulk Berry, Godzilla Glue, Zkittlez and Gelato) and my damn order got seized by customs. WHACK.
So Herbie’s asked if I had an alternate address to send to but I REALLY don’t want to ask my in-laws if I can have seeds shipped to their house, you know?
So I need a domestic source for quality genetics that HOPEFULLY does not have to go through customs and maybe get seized by the representatives of “THE LAND OF THE FREE”
Thank you!

Shock

Ilgm is domestic. San Diego.

2 Likes

BRO!!! I am a San Diego native!!! It’s a sign!!! Hallelujah! Go Padres!! :grinning:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: my junior year i was an Oceanside Pirate! Ummmmm, many moons ago. My Marine corps years were spent there as well!

1 Like

Brooooooo!!! I’m from CARLSBAD!!! We were NEIGHBORS!!

1 Like

I’m waaaaaayyyyyyyy over in Virginia now. Haven’t been there since the 80’s! Welcome aboard!!!

2 Likes

Me too, bud. Made the move to New Mexico. I make it back from time to time for surf trips but probably will not reside there again. New Mexico is nice. Real nice.

1 Like

I like NM been there 1000+ times! At least for me the beaches are only an hour away :rofl:

1 Like

ILGM is actually based out of Amsterdam, but they have a California office. You rarely see an issue with seeds not making it to growers, and if they don’t, ILGM makes it right.

3 Likes