Doing things differently

I have just today planted my seeds into the soil of a plant growing system called a Click and Grow. I’ve had this system for a while now but it wasn’t until someone posted a topic in the forum (just like this one) about growing (starting) cannabis in the pods that I actually considered it. The post recommended autoflowering strains so that’s what I’m planting. The pods are very small so I’m planning on moving them as soon as they grow a bit. Attached is a photo of my whole system. The system comes with a light that mimics sunlight with an internal timer, a water reservoir as well as wicks that bring water to the pods only as needed. I have lots of different edible plants growing in my system currently, Including tomatoes and strawberries and pepermint. I have planted 2 of the blueberry auto flowering seeds in 2 different pods. I have NO IDEA what I’m doing. I’m just a stoner that loves to grow plants already and I’m hoping my already green thumb will translate over into the Green. :wink:

1 Like

@SlowOldGuy

Um… system is way to small to grow anything other than micro greens… have you actually harvested tomatoes from that system?
Please dont waste your precious seeds with this setup… let’s get you figured out asap…
More info needed from you… budget , how much space do you really have to work with… apt or house , smell an issue… lots of things to think about… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes I’ve harvested many tomatoes. You’re also completely missing the point here, but that’s ok. There’s no “waste” happening. This system is incredible for starting seeds or clones for any plant of any kind. It’s like a baby green house. When the plant starts to actually grow, it will be transplanted. Not a difficult concept.

2 Likes

Gotcha… I thought you were trying to grow to harvest in that little thing… my bad… :wink:
Well best wishes… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like