Does this stuff make things grow good?

i’m starting off with fox farms happy frog soil and thought this might work well with it. Any suggestions would be helpful as there is always room to learn. And because I am new, I have a whole Lotta room.

1 Like

I think you you got a used too much of that stuff I started out using the General Hydroponics Flora Trio for the first couple years and just recently switched to the Maxi series it’s only two bags of dry nutes

What? I know you’re trying to tell me something

1 Like

@Cabs typing when high is hard bro LOL

1 Like

@Cabs are you using HF the whole grow ,If so FFtrio is fine with some cal-mag. If you are planing to switch to FFOF for soil. it’s not the best route

These are excellent nutrients to Use.

4 Likes

Using happy frog and that trio of nutes, is perfect for a new grower. It’s what I use, I’d show off my work, but it’s your thread.

2 Likes

I was planning on using it the whole grow. Do some people switch? Any reason for that

My grow will probably start in the next couple weeks. Just trying to get some last minute advice. I plan on keeping a journal and plan to share that journal for commentary

2 Likes

you don’t have to feed Ocean forest for four weeks ,more of a organic living soil ,liquid nutrients is bad for it

I was planning on letting the soil do it’s bit for the first 4 to 6 weeks. Then adding nutrients maybe not as labeled, but possibly a reduced version to see how it takes

1 Like

1 Good Lights pay now or you will pay later
2 Good Soil
3 ph your water every time ,let the chlorine evap.
4 Don’t over water them you will kill them, damp, dry is how they like it

1 Like

You’ll
Probably be paying the weed man… lol

4 Likes

start at a quarter dose, and work your way up .watch your plant she will tell you what she need .And the good people here will help you Translate

1 Like

Happy Frog won’t keep your plants fed for 4-6 weeks, that’s Ocean Forest. In HF I start feeding at 2-3 weeks.

4 Likes

Thanks so much. I’ll keep you guys in the loop. :slight_smile:

That’s why I’m here! Got enough of my head earned cash

I haven’t opened happy frog yet. Can you tell me what the differences are between the two?

They are similar but Ocean Forest has a lot more nutrients in it that keeps feeding your plants for a lot longer, stuff like fish meal, shrimp meal, crab meal, and kelp meal, hence the Ocean part of the name.

1 Like

Didn’t know that. Well I can always return it or exchange it. Thanks for the heads up