Does this look like progress at week 9?

I am trying to figure out if I am on the right track at week 9. It appears that the coloring is ok but the size of the flower is pretty small and hasn’t grown in the past week. Any thoughts would be really appreciated. Thanks.

What brand and model lights are you running?

3 Likes

First thing that comes to mind are lights, or not sufficient lighting for flowering stage.

5 Likes

Week 9… from seed? Of flower?

If from seed, you are fine. Maybe under lit.

If of flower? Ur definitely gonna need more light

Can you take a natural pic (no grow light) of the whole plant and tell us a bit about ur grow?

Too lazy to hunt the support ticket…

Lights?
Medium?
Nutrients?
Ph?
Age?
And the aforementioned pictures please

1 Like

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

4 Likes

Thank you!!!

3 Likes

@Deepsix, @PP3121 , @Zee , @PurpNGold74
Thanks so much for your input. Here are the specs:
White Widow Autoflower
9 weeks since seeding
Fox Farms Happy Frog soil
Fox Farms nutrient program
It’s been hot here. About 85 degrees on average indoors.
Humidity 65 - 80%
Light (I think too much red) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072HNNSFZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Ph 7

Thanks again!

2 Likes

@JohnG You need to get those temps and humidity down to mid 70’s and about 50% humidity. That Ph7 is that your water going in if so it needs to be between 6.2 and 6.8 ideally about 6.5 As far as the light goes let me tag @dbrn32 he is the light guru

3 Likes

Environment and light seem to be the weak links here.

2 Likes

Yup lights your culprit my friend. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Getting better control of your environment would help in spades. You still have time for her to put on a few more grams. But it wont be big beautiful buds. Definitely get some smoke tho. And probably pretty damn decent.

3 Likes

Thanks @Cannabian, @Deepsix, @Zee, and @PurpNGold74 and everyone else. Any suggestions for new lights?

2 Likes

Budget and grow space? I know uve seen the recommendation around :wink::laughing:

2 Likes

@JohnG, like we thought. @PurpNGold74 has the rest covered.

I use an old school method of MH/HPS bulbs during grow.

2 Likes

Then dont leave the discussion :joy:. He needs to hear all arguments. Hps/mh always had my attention. Just cant see the energy burn. Think its the half millennial in me :man_facepalming:t5: Fking green earth policys n :poop:

I just googled it… omg im really a millennial. Thats a travesty :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

@JohnG we need to know what size your grow space is?

2 Likes

Thats what the google said man :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, the best light in the known universe and its free!
Uh that was a joke, but seriously its true!

@dbrn32 the grow space is approximately 3 feet by 3 feet with an 8 foot ceiling. I have the light about 20 inches above the top of the plants, which is the recommended distance per the light manufacturer. Thanks a lot for your insight.

Light definitely not big enough, like the others are saying. Qb 260 kit is easy fix. You could buy parts and assemble fixture yourself to save a couple bucks.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @dbrn32. Very much appreciate the advice.

1 Like