Does this look like it’s pre flowering?

I hope I’m wrong and I don’t understand why if it is, but does this look like it’s pre flowering to you? It’s almost summer, the longest day of the year and this plant has only been getting more light everyday not more. So it’s just wierd new growth I haven’t got before , right?

3 Likes

Yes, I’m seeing pistols on the plant which indicates preflower. Is this and auto or photo?

3 Likes

Looking good, plant showing it’s sex. Definitely female.

2 Likes

Yup. I believe she is just showing sex. Keep a close watch. If pistils keep being produced, it is what it is.

But when plants reach that ‘age’, they show it often

4 Likes

So I don’t have to worry guys that it’s about to flower before the first day of summer even? My plan was to grow it all summer long n haven’t in late sept/early oct

2 Likes

Photo. If u know anyone or anyway to get an auto that big, please share! I only ever got a foot n a half tops before it stopped growing n flowered

2 Likes

Keeping light hours extended and Nitrogen (grow big type) heavy feeds will prolong it a bit. But not guaranteed for more time.

Lets see a few closeups of the pistil branch areas

1 Like

Autos can be grown that big. BlackThumbBetty has done it. I’m not an auto person myself. I failed miserably with a couple.

Purp has you covered on the pre flower part. Good luck with her

1 Like

But the light hours are only getting longer! It’s almost the longest day of the year.
Here some close ups n u can zoom in even more.

Sounds like green thumb Betty to me! I have no clue how u can grow that big in just 3-4weeks! It’s only seedling for the first whole week!00

2 Likes

Yea thats going full flower…

I suspect you accidentally got an auto…

Maybe u started indoors on a 24-0 like schedule?

Do u know strain/breeder?

1 Like

By the time my auto finish they r between 4 and 6 feet tall. 3 to 4 feet round on bottom. O grow in 7 gallon fab pots with strait canna coco. I was using general hydroponics then and now using jacks 321

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly!

2 Likes

It’s not an auto , it’s been growing since March

She looks great! How tall is she?

I did start indoors in March. No 24 hour schedule, maybe 18. Been growing outside for a while now n days only getting longer not shorter. Now that I’m looking closely at my other outdoor plants, looks like they are starting to flower too. I don’t get it! Non of them have ever gotten close to 12 hours dark!? Currently we have almost 15 hours of daylight n it’s almost summer, the longest day of the year. I’ve grown tons of autos n none of them ever flowered over 3-4 weeks. It’s impossible for any of my outdoor plants to be autos n over 3 months old

1 Like

Maybe 4 feet

Almost 15? Where are u again? Lol

But seriously at this length of time? Talk schedule. Planted early march. 18-6ish. When did they go outside?

Edit: i digress on that question. We at 15:14 daylight today… wow never noticed.

Idk how’s ever got an auto that tall. Maybe I’ve just been unlucky but none of mine grew more than a foot b4 flowering n then got to maybe foot n a half. It’s only a tiny seedling for first week n that’s almost 1/3 of its growth time

Same here. My autos are normally runts. ILGM gave me a 2.5 ft WWA that smoked everyone else. But that wasnt near the photos ive grown at that same size. Im genuinely curious here now.

1 Like