Does this look like a problem?

And yes it stays hot in my game room even with ac running it obay gets down to about 71 when light offs and 81 when light one the fan will kick on to run until it cools off @Borderryan22

It is prebuffered, meaning they modified it in a way to hold that pH. @Pet_de_Chien may have a little better knowledge there. But pH info I’m giving is straight from Mother Earth coco.

I don’t think your issue is overwatering at the moment. You’re in coco, in full flower. I think it’s pH and not watering enough at a time. You have to water coco til you get runoff. Coco in fabric pots, full flower.

You really need to get the runoff numbers.

5.8 is right… I let my rez drift from 5.6/5.7 up to 6.1/6.2 before correcting…so your generally in the range. Look at a pH feed chart you’ll see what the Nutrient range is for Hydro, coco is Hydro-Light. 900 is a little low, but I am pretty damn confident that is old nute burn or pH way outta wack from your overwater issues early on. In my experience that kinda symptom does not appear overnight, which is why I say its old damage. I would use my trim scissors and cut that old burned sheit off, so I could better eval the progression(new spots) and or my old age memory getting the better of me. And yes, water to runoff as much for the nute side of things but more for balancing the pH. Those temps are fine, watch humidity - this affects transpiration (sweating) and water/nute uptake

1 Like

I want to add also, that in the support ticket I put for you to fill out, you said you pH was 6.2, and then came back that you were told 5.8 was spot on. Unbuffered coco is 5.8-6.0. Mother Earth specifically says, from their site, their coco is prebuffered to 6.3-6.8. While the info you were given is correct, it was in regards to unbuffered coco. Your pH is off. It’s not in range for unbuffered coco, not for the specific type you are using.

2 Likes

@Pet_de_Chien the mother Earth site says it’s prebuffered to 6.3-.8

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not trying to throw any wrenches in any gears or seem like a butthole

1 Like

OK, so you are right in saying , need runoff to check both pH and EC…Might need to go in at 5.6 / 5.7 to drop the Ph, once it loads up with Ca it will stabilize, until the plant/microbes eat up the calcium.
I’m on their website, and reading the bag, I don’t see where it says its buffered at all, tho I am sure it is. Its Hawthorne so I am sure to a bare minimum

2 Likes

Nah man, no sweat, conversation/debate is always good. Outside of the burn( I think is old remnants), the plants generally look good, he’ll get to finish line with some good bud.

2 Likes

Oh no doubt. I think first thing I’m doing from now on, are slurry tests before planting. That has me scratching my head, it being coco prebuffered like soil

2 Likes

Prebuffered to be Ph Neutral.

Which in turn means cheapest way for supplier “Hawthorne”

1 Like

@Borderryan22 i have a veg tent that i water at 5.8 lol and the flower i water at 6.2 my bad lol

1 Like

@Pet_de_Chien @Borderryan22 i just ordered jack nutes thank yall for informing me where to buy scored for a 100 bucks! What is yall feed regiment for it? I understand the 3-2-1 but do yall swing out of gate or do yall start slow and work your way up?!

1 Like

:+1:
You still need Part E - Epsom/MagSulfate just go to amazon(preferred to get hort grade) or a dollar store (watch for perfumes).
You can go full strength start to finish. Its 1050/1080 2.1EC for me in my water. I usually go in at 700/800 on babies. Want it weaker, add a little water, want it stronger, leave out a little water - very easy to manipulate. Just do some reading on Mixing order - I’m in rush this am so its part A&E, then add B - pH and microbes last if your using them.

1 Like