Does this look like a problem?

Okay ill try that by just giving ph water- water- feed and see what happens to get that nutes out thank yall @Borderryan22 @Pet_de_Chien

Its these 3 along the back that are giving me issues @Pet_de_Chien @Borderryan22

The 3 look hungry, but the left 2 look to be further into distress. Most likely beginnings of lockout with such high runoff numbers. Plants not eating so nutes just stay in soil. And low runoff will hurry the buildup because excess isn’t being washed out. You can try pH’ed water, get the numbers under 1,000. If you feed after that at around 1,000 ppm to a good runoff of 30% or so, you should have good numbers. That feed after the flushing will, in a sense, replace the 1,000ppms still left. If you have super high numbers still, and plants aren’t recovering, a flushing agent may be needed.

1 Like

I guess ill give them a flush tonight when the lights come back on im just afriad of over watering them @Borderryan22

Being in bags gives you a little wiggle room on overwatering. Just be sure to feed after the flush, and then let them dry out for a couple/few days and continue your schedule. Some of the coloring might not normalize, and new growth that has already started may look a tad off, but over a couple of weeks she should level out. Just make sure to water and feed to runoff.

Overwatering isn’t necessarily too much water at once. Continuously water without letting the soil dry enough will cause the same thing. But when flushing, you are overwatering. You have to. If you don’t use more water for a flush process than what you use to feed/water, then you are just allowing the nutrients and other particulates to collect towards the bottom of the bag. That has to be washed out. An abundance of water, especially with a flushing agent, helps to ensure all that extra unused, potentially harmful to the plant, stuff gets washed out.

1 Like

So i watered till run off last night and flushed thrusday would flushing tonight be a bad idea or wait till tomrrow night? @Borderryan22

Do you know your PPM’s out? Sorry, busy day. If you watered last night, let them soak up and see how they recover. Unless you still have really high runoff PPM’s. Just be sure after you flush, you feed them.

1 Like

Around 3000 to 4000 in 1 or 2 plants @Borderryan22

Light stress

@Borderryan22 @Pet_de_Chien could it be im geting such high ppm from the dry Amendments and using tps bottles nutes artthe same time??

2 Likes

Yes, the dry amendments will slow release. Ryan gave ya good advice above. You also might try to slow down a bit and keep it simple, adding a bunch of extra variables can be counterproductive to a new grower.
I do it to myself sometimes when I want to try some new product not knowing for sure how everything will react, having to change course.

3 Likes

@Pet_de_Chien @Borderryan22

I cannot figure out with this deficiency or toxicity is? Im watering with tps one and in coco soil and soil ph is 5.9 and 6.0. I added extra cal/mag because i thought it was magnesium deficiency. What does it look like to yall please and thank you! And also goodmorning!

The smaller plant in the second picture looks like it might have a potassium deficiency. Potassium deficiency looks a lot like nutrient burn but tends to be on more of the leaf than just the tip. It starts at the tip and works its way towards the stem of the leaves with yellowing/browning. If it’s older growth, it could be from the prior issue you were having. Leaves don’t really correct themselves in appearance and you would start seeing healthy leaves again within new growth.

2 Likes

Sorry, just moving around. Have 3 kids home with the flu and wife is getting it too. I agree with @Bubbagump211. Leaf damage won’t correct itself. I almost thought nitrogen, but I’m not seeing any clawing really or waxy looking leaves.

1 Like

@Borderryan22 i pray the family get better and thank you for responding! @Bubbagump211 would you recommend dailing back on nutes or what would be my next to correct this issue?

1 Like

What’s the current feed and runoff PPM, looks generally hungry, but I know you had high runoff issues previously but I though that was due to not enough runoff. I will have to read back. Take you trim scissors and cut that dried burned stuff off, so you don’t bias yourself on evaluating changes.

2 Likes

@Pet_de_Chien ppm run off is still very high due to the dry amendments i added i havent top dressed any extra since then just with worm castings. And okay ill cut the damage out ive been feeding around 900 to 800 ppm giving them the recommended doses and their ppm charts say to ppm should be around 1000+

1 Like

@Pet_de_Chien

This is their chart and what gets me say they to let coco dry out to almost 90% before watering again but that makes no since to me

This all sounds good. Still watering to runoff? You should always to 20%, the strategy is this is an ongoing minor flush. I’ll not debate the MFR recommendations (hopefully their R&D is basing this on fact), but I’d add if the plants leaves droop before their 90% dry-out, its feed/water time. Your leaves look generally happy, straight out, flat, new growth, top couple nodes look like they are coming in healthy. Why I recommend cutting that dead stuff out, cuz your eyes are draw to it and thats just history not where you are heading.

1 Like

@Pet_de_Chien yes i am watering till runoff it vaires from 10% to 25% because im not that good at judging how much of run off i get out of there lol i just know there is runoff i try to get it as close as possible everytime thou

1 Like