Does this look like a problem? Leaves looking weird

Haven’t figured it out yet. If you read further up you’ll see some troubleshooting regarding pH, nute lockout etc. Pretty much everything I’ve read online points towards light burn. Right now it’s pretty minor so I’m going to continue varying the pH from 6.0-6.8 and using calmag supplement every 2nd watering and see where it goes. I am using slow release organic nutes (gaea green) and did a top dress just over a week ago. The yellow tips were there before I top-dressed and haven’t changed in the week since so I doubt it’s nute burn.

I think I’ll put some trellis netting in to keep the canopy of all 4 close to the same height. I bought some a while back but can’t locate it now lol…

I went online and found a website that might be helpful to you. I copied this for you.

2.) [Light Burn]

Plants can get light burn (sort of like a sunburn) even if the temperature is completely under control. The symptoms are usually concentrated close to the grow lights.

A lot of growers don’t realize that [light stress] (lights being too close) can cause yellow tips. This symptom is often mistaken for nutrient burn. You can tell the difference because the yellow tips on appear on leaves close to the light. With nutrient burn, the tips are usually brown and appear all over the plant.

Yellow tips from the grow light being too close (light stress)

1 Like