Does this look bad?

Would it be bad to turn the bloom light on during veg

Iā€™d resolve firstā€¦ Take away things, not addā€¦
Flush like 420 saidā€¦
Take readings from that run off to understand what happenedā€¦ it likely got too hot+ph too high
ā€¦ all the other stuff is just residual thoughts from your form.
Isnā€™t it Funny how the others are chugging along like nobodyā€™s business, but that one wants to complainā€¦ i see this in my grows tooā€¦ someone wants to get outta line and loud with weirdnessā€¦ This is why data from the runoff can tell you a story. Also, when you chop in the futureā€¦compare root mass to others. Some can be sensitive butterflies in veg, then whores to nutrients once bloom .
Youā€™ll get this turned around in no time.

2 Likes

I have both switches on all the time for the one light Iā€™ve got built that way.

My request is for you to do a soil slurry and report back the results of that.

Iā€™m betting your pH and PPMs are not what they seem to be based on the runoff.

3 Likes

She likely has some very rich soil if youā€™ve been feeding the whole time, FFOF sometimes is pretty spicy for the little ones alone.

2 Likes

No doubt. The key to using FF hot soils is just add water until runoff drops to 1000 ppm. Thatā€™s where the damn 1000 ppm belongs, I somehow got that number tangled with other info in my mind. I sometimes think Iā€™ve smoked myself retarded.

1 Like

Lol been there!! Simple math??? Maybe in 3 hrs lol! :laughing:

1 Like

First time grower and I need some emergency help! My other plant is doing fine this one is struggling. I am using fox farm nuts and soil. I have the plants in 5 gallon buckets. I thought I over watered or over nuts. Let the soil dry out about a week and gave fresh spring water. One plant came back but this one hasnā€™t. Iā€™m not sure what else to do. Iā€™m seeing a lot of posts on here that they do need to drain. I didnā€™t put holes in the bottoms of the buckets. Could that be the issue? How often should I be watering?

FF soil is usually pretty hot. No need for nutes at this point. Get a clear solo cup to dome the little one. Mist the inside of the cup. Just a little water only a thin line around the edge of the cup. You do need alot of drain holes in your buckets to avoid root rot. you have to have runoff. How close to this little one is your light? How much water did you just use?

Is ffor fox Farm trio

My run off on my biggest plant was 4000 and it never burned but itā€™s down now

1 Like

Thatā€™s to young for alot of nutes

This is the second plant, itā€™s doing well so far. So I really donā€™t need the liquid nutes as well? :grimacing:

1 Like

Way too wet!! Still gotta get holes in those buckets as well.

1 Like

You guys are a life saver. I have plenty of soil, should I just put fresh soil in and ace the other?

1 Like

No nutes for 4-6 weeks. Your runoff numbers will indicate when you should start feeding.

You also need to do this to both.

2 Likes

no more soil. when you do that you will be adding nutes.

2 Likes

I wanted to send you an update. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Looks like you got it going your way now!! @Westemily598

2 Likes

Yes! Youā€™re such a life saver. Anything I can do to return the favor. I most certainly will. Itā€™s really nice to know this forum.

1 Like