Does this auto look ok?

This is an auto, indoor grow, happy frog soil, water ph 6.5 , 3gal cloth pots, oscillating clip on 6" fan, t6 in-line fan, using ff trio for nutes , temp at 70` f , RH at 55% strain is supposed to be tangerine dream but could be cotton candy kush. Just curious if the seeds were put in the right envelopes😊

Just wondering if this plant looks ok??

7 Likes

Looks pretty healthy to me. How long has ot been flowering?

3 Likes

:point_up_2:t2:Agreed plant looks very nice!!! :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Starting week 8 now from germination

1 Like

Darker color on inner area of leaves is what had me a little concerned

1 Like

They’re turning purple. It’s going to be fantastic to watch. Genetics coming through. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Good to know, my last grow was outdoors and weather didn’t cooperate so bud rot wiped me out, now im paranoid :yum:

3 Likes

Outdoor growing this summer was a stake in my heart!! I know the feeling!!! I may try again next year but I’m not putting in nearly the effort I did this year for crappy results. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Looks right on track to me.

2 Likes

Looking Good

@Zudnik Looks great to me! Yup genetics are a blessing and @ times a curse. I had almost three different genetic differences once with my Bruce and also Gsc…one of my Bruce’s came out so purple it was near black! and yeah I really did wonder if the seed “sorter” was a lil high on his own supply when packin the order :laughing: But anyway it looks great! @Zudnik sorry to hear that @Fatz1973 Know what ya mean pal…I had a helluva time with Caters this season…I was pretty pissed but yet Outdoors seems to have some challenges anyway just some better then others…

2 Likes

Thanx for letting me know, I’ve got 3 tangerine dream and all three seem to be a little different, as well as the 2 cotton candy kush i have growing, funny how genetics work😋

Thanks @AL_GREEN I had grand plans for the outdoors but rain humidity and worms had plans too!! If your bud is as good a your music I’ll buy a ticket. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

:musical_score: :notes: :studio_microphone: Thank You. Yes Al`s music is great to listen to whilst enjoying a smooth strain of mellow…

Looks good, sleep good, let er grow