Does this AK47 seedling look healthy?

Does this look healthy even with the lower yellow leaves?

No…can you check your ph or better yet have you ?
Drop your light a littlt closer to the plant. That will help to keep it from growing to tall.
Mean while if you would.
Fill out this Support Ticket.
This will give us all a better understanding of what mite be going on.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
Pt
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Will

I agree, we need to know more about what is happening to this plant.

~MacG

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA FEMINISED AK47 SEED

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? GERMINATED FOR 30 hrs in water, then in jiffy in propogator, 4" pot after roots came throu

System type? Soil

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? SOIL PH IS 7, I HAVE ADDED FEW DRIPS OF PH DOWN AND WATERED IT. MY FLUID PH METER HAS NOT ARRIVED YET AND SOIL METER SAYS DONT USE IN WATER SO I DONT KNOW HOW ACCURATE IT IS, BUT THE RUN OFF OF RAIN WATER WITH PH DOWN WAS 4. PERHAPS I SHOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU GUYS A CHANCE TO RESPOND BEFORE I DID THAT,
Pt
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS RAIN WATER 12ppm

Indoor or Outdoor. INDOOR

Light system, size? FULL SPECTRUM LED 50 TRUE WATTS

Temps; Day, Night. MIN 64 MAX 102

Humidity; Day, Night. MIN 20 MAX 67, norm sits around 40

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size. Yes 6" exhaust fan, 6" inlet vent 6" desk fan for air movement

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NO

Co2; Yes, No. NO

Plant need’s to be transplanted , now and pull off the bottom leaves - more light=bigger buds

Getting 1.2 gallon pots tomorrow, then after that they go in 7 gallon pots before flowering. Is this too many transplants, should I skip the 4" pot and put jiffy straight in 1.2 gallon after roots come through?

I removed yellow leaves, transplanted into 1.2 gallon pots, they been in 1.2 gallon pots for 2 weeks, just transplanted into 7 gallon smart pots. Looking good in my opinion, however this is my 1st grow from seed, and 3rd grow ever!

1 Like