Does she look good not sure of week in flower maybe some help

Not sure of what week I planted maybe can get some advice outside Florida golden leaf fem fix farms soil and triple threat grow big ,grow , and tiger , . Also little yellowing has n lower leafs .

5 Likes

Try to get pictures like this if your not still seeing new white hairs. If still white hairs, still early. Can get close with most smart phone. These were taken on mine.

As you can see these are early ofc. White pistils growing still

2 Likes

1 Like

What do you think about the slight yellowing on the bottom line f the plant

1 Like

I’m not too seasoned. Looks like nitrogen tho

1 Like

I’m also not too seasoned, but the yellowing “could” be normal for its age and being in flower. Beautiful plant, by the way!

1 Like

Yes this is also true. But usually you’d be pretty frosty by that point.

I would definitely wait till more experience wonders by. Lol

1 Like

Welcome ! Nice-looking gold leaf plant, the bottom leafs yellowing, that would be the plant consuming itself. Check the PPM runoff make adjustments accordingly may need to step up feeding a little bit to get to the finish line. I can not tell from the picture how close you are to being finished. It is normal to get some yellowing at the end. Good luck

I agree, it is done with growing those leaves and is now taking the nutes stored within. Overall those are some real beauties. You raised them well and soon will reap the rewards.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Beautiful plants keep up the good work.

1 Like

Third fricken time lol :joy: and still work in progress been putting in tent at 7 pm and putting outside in Florida spring sun :sunny: 7am
Fox farms soil three weeks then has to start adding Fox farms grow , grown big . Half of the dose per instructions then put in flower and started triple with tiger bloom , grow and grow big till week 8 then backed off grow big … can see the nitro getting used up . Hope not too soon

2 Likes

Really lovely Gold Leaf: great choice as they can become monsters. They are typically hungry plants too and (sometimes) leafy.

If it were my plant I’d start thinking about your end game and remove older fan leaves; clean up around the flower for airflow as bud rot would be my biggest concern. I’d also plan on doing a bud wash for any plants that go outdoors:

Your Florida climate is likely a prime breeding ground for white powdery mildew (WPM) and this does a fine job of neutralizing it. I always recommend it.

1 Like

How long should I feed them till end some say I can use molasses, some say keep using fox farms grow some say flush water and nothing else. What your ideas?? Not quit sure but think I have 2 or three weeks left can’t really remember when it went into flower because it was outside and went into flower in early spring nights .

1 Like

Do u have a jewellers loupe or a usb micfoscope to look at trics closer. Thats thd giveaway on when to start flush and finish. Beautiful plant by the way. Super nice looking. If u plan on chopping in 2 to 3 weeks which id say is a super good area from looks. Strip down all the fan leaves and leave the sugars and claw leaves on. When u chop itlls basically be a chop wash hang dry cure then trim unless u do a set trim bit again nice bush buddy lol.

Thanks I will take a couple shots later and put them up . And it been a long road to this :rofl: 3 times

3 Likes