Does organic fertilizers burn your plant

I purchased my first organic fertilizers will it burn

So much to learn in the marajuana trade but growers need to be careful not to feed to much fertilizers or if you do feed to much it will burn your plants

I always make sure to read the directions carefully on the back of the bottle for recommended dose

Since iv been on this site iv learned a great deal of things exspecially giving fertilizers

It’s always better to give a little than to give a lot because you can’t take out what u put in if you give a little at a time wait 24hours or so than go back and check it your ph level and all than you can always add more

This would depend on the organic fertilizer. Worm castings, a great source of N, is almost impossible to burn a plant with. Fruit Bat guano, used for P and K would burn a plant in too large an amount. Same with chicken manure and insect bat guano: good source of N but will nuke the plants.

Alright @Myfriendis410 I will remember that that’s for sure

@Myfriendis410 can I just go to the store and get big night crawlers and put them in my 3 gallon bucket ?:grin::grin::grin:

I could just leave them in there? Or will the worms eat the root of my marajuana plant?

@Myfriendis410 what u think mentor you are the man with the master plan you’ve got the exspirence also

I don’t know that it helps but earthworms only consume decaying organic material so roots are safe. They leave behind worm castings which plants adore.

I wasn’t able to send more than three texts a forum my restrictions must be lifted

That’s makes since than I should be safe that’s great I got plenty of worms to use than I don’t have to buy them in a bag oh yea

@ I can get a lot of work done now Robert lifted my texts restrictions I’m having a great day so far