Does my garden look good? Got some seed from a friend/ suppose to be Do Si DosšŸ¤·šŸ¾/

They will be two weeks old February 26th Iā€™ve been using the dirty dozen fox farm fertilizers. Is that good too? It smells bad at first but then I got use to it kinda. Like flower kiss is a unique smell I havenā€™t ever smelt before so idk. I think they like it. Believe it or not they are growing faster than my autos did but is that bc their photos? Also is it normal for the branches to be growing rn too? I only ask bc on my autos they didnā€™t grow till later. Iā€™ll show some pictures of these tiny branches itā€™s kinda cutešŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Four different plantsā€¦ itā€™s kinda cute tho right??

6 Likes

nice start to your growā€¦I did 1 grow of DoSiDos and she did very wellā€¦

4 Likes

Plants look nice getting a little leggy maybe but nice. If you plan on transplanting them you can bury alot of the stem. Keep up the good work. Happy Growing

6 Likes

Your babies look very happy and healthy. Great job :blush::v:

3 Likes

@Jayblocc they are looking good. I agree with @TLC that your plants are leggy and you should transplant and bury part of the exposed stock to add stability. I would also suggest adding silica to strengthen your branches as your plant grows.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s growing in the fabric pot? @Jayblocc

1 Like

Runtz autos, I wasnā€™t a good cultivator with them they are my 2nd grow ever and it my first time with do si do

1 Like

The reason I popped so many was bc I have no idea what will come it could be a boi a girl or a herm :person_shrugging:t5: I got some regular seeds with nice tiger prints. I started with two thn I thought what if both of thm are boys so I drop two more in the water then I dropped 5 and jus for added insurance I popped one late. So in total I have 9 in early veg and one seedling rn.

I still have so many seedsšŸ˜­

2 Likes

2 Likes