Does my babe have a problem?

Hello everybody

Can you please advice if my babe have a problem ?

It’s bag seed and my first try I only do 1 plant in 4 fly 24 watt.

Is it sick of something ?

I have some ideas, but please fill out a support ticket :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just from the picture I would say that it looks like over-watering to me and if that’s the case your pH is going to swing out of whack and your problems are only going to get worse from there watering is a huge part of this process and it’s the easiest to screw up on…

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well , I’m still working on my build while waiting my Autos . This was like a test to be familiar , I will post everything about my build soon.

I still didn’t get my Led light or the oh meter or even the ph control kit.

Any how I will water it less and see what hàppened

Thanks for the advice guys

I usually feel the dirt if it’s wet don’t water you can go 2 to 3 days until it needs to be watered I just feel the soil

1 Like

In the end it really comes down to just looking at your plants and kind of seeing what they need in a weird way you learn to know them and they learn to know you that’s why I feel clones make for better plants because you grow with them as a plant versus growing a plant from seed which is nice but it’s almost like raising a child you have to learn how to grow with that plant and be able to read all the signs as to what you are trying to do and be successful which is hard so I think clones make for better babis LOL

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes