Does it stunt growth if you touch the buds?

I read somewhere that it does.

No it wont affect their size, but u can rub terpenes off. But who doesnt like touching their buds here and there rite lol
I would not worry about touching them tho

1 Like

Not sure why you wanna touch your developing buds. Just let them be. No need, at all, to touch them. :grinning:

Just wait til harvest time.

6 Likes

It is when I use the microscope. And bump it when pruning. Sometimes I like to hold it and hug it and snuggle!!!:smile:

12 Likes

Lol!

Oh, you’re fine.

4 Likes

lol @jsanders420

yea, i get that feeling too!

1 Like

:joy::joy: I KNEW IT!! I always thought that snuggling was the key to big buds!!

4 Likes

Actually, you’re bursting the trichomes that protect the plant. They shouldn’t be touched. @blackthumbbetty @jsanders420 @monkman

2 Likes

If my lense barely touches it for a moment, I won’t freak out.

I’m NOT that guy:

Lol!

I try to keep my buds untouched, even while trimming. I’m so prissy about messing with my trichs.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower

3 Likes

I started thinking about me touching my developing buds. I might go blind.

6 Likes

you beat me to it @jsanders420 lol that is the first thing i thought of

2 Likes

was just kidding @Covertgrower and that stuff never comes across on a puter, can’t see peoples expressions lol. i try to keep everything away from buds as they are way sticky.

2 Likes

true that touching should be minimalized but in reality ive probably had a finger on every bud ive grown during its life somewhere and checking density and dryness during hang it gets touched(and rubber gloves do not stop it from sticking. They just get in the way for real)
definately dont finger em all up but i wouldnt worry about the scope or a random bump or 2
Good bud wont be phased by it.

3 Likes

No worries all.