Does it matter when to transplant

Ohhhhh touché I totally forgot I posted about Ed lol sorry man :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: No worries man

1 Like

Yes, for a 1/4 dose, you would add 1 ml of part a and 1ml of part b, and if you have them - 2 ml of b52 and 2 ml of voodoo juice, and maybe 3ml of CalMag to 1 gallon water. That is total for the week, so any other watering would be a water only.

1 Like

Hey @ArtVandelay I can tell you how I use these nutrients if you would like.

1 Like

Yes please ! I’d like to see everybody’s methods.

1 Like

Ok give me a little I’m currently at work but I will definitely help you.

1 Like

@Hellraiser so you add all of those nutrients to a gallon of water and water the plants with that only once a week ? Do you see what I’m not getting ? :joy:

Okay so the 1/4 dose would be 1ml of each a&b and 3ml calmag week 1
Week 2- 2ml each a&b and then 6ml calmag? Am I completely wrong or am I getting somewhere

Add part a to the gallon of water, stir, add part b to the gallon of water, stir, add calmag, stir. Calmag stays at 3 (a nice level for a maintenance dose), no reason to take it to 6ml in week 2. Water your plants with it. If you really want to stay at 1/4 dose, that would be the only feeding for the week, any other watering would be water only.

@Hellraiser when you say “ and if you really want to stay at a 1/4 dose, that would be the only feeding for the week” what exactly does that mean. Am I able to feed more than once a week ?

If you fed more than once a week with that mix then you wouldn’t be feeding a 1/4 dose. If you give a quarter dose twice in one week, then you’ve given half the weekly dose so you fed 1/2 the weekly dose rather than 1/4 the weekly dose. Because 1/4+1/4=1/2.

1 Like

Okay I read on your grow journal “ So, whatever fertilizer you are using, start low - 1/2 or 1/4 doses are safe, Full doses may or may not be safe, so start low and work up” so if I want to do a 1/2 dose im able to feed twice a week,1ml a&b twice a week or if I continue 1/4 dose I could feed once a week using 1ml or twice a week using 1/2ml a&b… not that I’m going to feed 1/2ml twice a week. It just getting a feel for it

Here is the Advanced Nutrients soil schedule. I’m unable to post the image in this thread at the moment, so this is a link to it. Note: You don’t need to use all of the supplements, but they are listed should you choose to try any.

1 Like

There’s a little more to this. You need to add part A, mix and wait 5 minutes. Then add part B, mix and wait 5 minutes. This is necessary so everything has time to chemically bond. After this, you may add your supplements.

1 Like

Thank you so much @TommyBahama you have been a great help it won’t be the last time you hear from me :sunglasses:

1 Like

Go light live right words to live by with these ladies.

1 Like

wisdom right here. If you think about this it makes so much sense. I would add you probably should wait 5 more minutes then stir to make sure it’s bonded and mixed properly before pouring.

1 Like

Advanced Nutrients also told me that I could mix in all of my supplements at once at the end(after the nutrients), but I like to do them one at a time, stirring and waiting 3 minutes between each one. It takes just a little extra time, but gives me more self-assurance.

1 Like

Just a little extra love is all I see alright I just transplanted yesterday so I’m not going to feed until next watering.

I think that is key take the extra time it’s simple step but Maybe overlooked because we are all in a rush for this or that reason. Slow down they don’t just grow when you want. Right. I think we all tend to seem to think things just work right then and there but if you don’t adhere to the details well you know the rest. PPPPPR!

2 Likes