Does it look like bud rot?

the trichomes are still milky but that’s what we’re going for. we’re gonna cut the leaves and flush the plant today. just gonna run some water through the plant until i get runoff. is that a good idea before the harvest? my boyfriend put some fox farm big bloom in the plant for the bat guana because we were having issues with this girl.

Alot of people do a flush before harvest so it definitely won’t hurt to do it. Personally I don’t flush imo if you cure your bud it gets rid of all that. I’ve done it both ways and I couldn’t tell the difference in taste or smell so I stopped doing it. If you want to make a difference in how smooth it is wash your buds and you will notice a difference.
I’m sure glad to hear it wasn’t rot there has been so many plants lost to that shit this year. Enjoy your hard work and we’ll see you around

2 Likes

@kellydans @Zee @Deepsix @thedeernad @if3gt4 so i took your guys advice and started trimming down the plant to get a better look. good news is no bud rot but we found a couple seeds? should i be concerned? my boyfriend thinks it’s a hermaphrodite

4 Likes

Nothing to worry about I’d save it and germinate.

3 Likes

Happy you had no bud rot that’s great !

4 Likes

Like @kellydans said. Germinate it and see what happens.

3 Likes

FREE SEEDS YAY saves you a couple bucks pasted-image-0-5(1)

5 Likes

so glad you didnt have any rot… thats great news… yeah sure why not… plant them and see what happens… they may have issues or they may be awesome…

3 Likes

Very late stage herm, some grower’s would pay extra for that! That’s awesome, no bud rot! Smoke some of that girl up.

2 Likes

I think you are pretty close to me, and we did have a frost last week. That could have contributed to what you are seeing. As far as the seeds go, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if that is just from open pollination. Big increase in grows around here this year.

1 Like