Does it hurt your plants to smoke weed in the same room your growing in

Just wondering about this

1 Like

No reason it would as far as I know. Although fun fact, bong water is great fertilizer. :v:

8 Likes

I smoke in where my plants are all the time it doesnt effect them .

2 Likes

Hey @Graysin bong water is good for fishing aswell years ago i was fishing and smoking bongs and i wasnt catching any fish so i dipped my bait into some bong water and i caught lots of fish they love it for some reason

6 Likes

I don’t hot box the room but I got a bowl or a pen while I’m tending to the plants. Since I torture them some, they get to watch me hack from a fat rip.

4 Likes

I smoke and exhale into tents exhaust, sometimes, when smoking lamp is out.

2 Likes

Thanks I just put seeds sprouted may 5 and have 2 small spuds of purple auto kush first time grow and don’t want to mess it up only 2 plants in 2.5 gallan pots I’m excited

1 Like

First grow is like first day at new school.
Time to learn. Reading may accelerate your learning and assist your grow skills.
Enjoy. Learn to grow and clone as you trim or train. Sustaining your harvesting as well as cloning provides opportunities for experimenting or sharing.

5 Likes

So far I have no idea how to clone as far as trimming I hope I get that right also.i think just trim leaves that block light to the plant but not to many and maybe make canna milk from the leafs if there good enough for it.

1 Like

nice bro

1 Like

It’s a form of cannibalism! :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

I try not to, sometimes its very difficult, sitting there, admiring them. I learned years ago not to smoke (weed or cigs) in my green house, read somewhere it can cause some kind of mosaic thing. And that year, it just so happened my tomatoes turned to s@#t.

3 Likes

I smoke in front of my plants I dont care if it hurts their feelings or not, as soon as they’re old enough I’m gonna smoke them too.

7 Likes

Yeah I just want them to grow good so I can smoke more without costing a lot.i only have 2 going in a old window in the south .since the window is old it should be just glass with no iv protection in it.

1 Like

Yeah - it’s like tobacco mosaic virus or something. I don’t know if weed carries it or if it effects weed honestly…

Why - what do you know - yes it can!

Don’t smoke around your plants guys!! LOL!

You can also give/get it from tomatoes as they’re in the same family as tobacco.

1 Like

Thanks for the link I’ll check it out as my wife smokes cigs near the girls when I’m not around.

I think its more tomato specific. I spend so much time just sitting and admiring them I have no choice sometime.

1 Like

I do the same! With 6 going watering is a ritual that I drag out for an hour or more - I’m gonna smoke a cigarette before that time is up! LOL!
I had tomato and weed plants on the deck last year with no problems.
But you make a point about greenhouses and contamination and ideally we should treat our tents as sterile environments. They really are. That’s their whole world and they only get exposed to what we bring into it.

1 Like

I have a drip system on my garden, mostly just use it when I’m away. The watering ritual for me is therapeutic. I put the best ones in the green house. treat that like its their temple.

2 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

I smoke before i trim. I don’t like hurting the girls, but I love to trim and sculpt.

4 Likes