Does ILGM do any custom mix sets

Quick question: I want 2 of the seed strains in one of the mix pack and 1 in another one. All are same price group.

So do I just need to decide which mix pack to settle with or is there a way of custom mix the 3 strains I actually want?

I asked a similar question when i came here back in May and was told they don’t. Maybe it’s changed. Following along as i’m curious as well :slight_smile: Welcome fellow Virginian. Happy Growing

2 Likes

As far as I know they don’t do custom mix packs.

Not yet. This is something many others have brought up as well. This is something for the staff to discuss at the next meeting later this month to figure out a way to present it to ILGM.

2 Likes

out of likes but “awesomesauce!!!” the fact it’s even willing to be discussed is a + in my book. Can’t really see why they wouldn’t want to accommodate special orders. They can still run their “mix packs” and specials on certain strains but have maybe the possibility for those who want some in one pack and some from another pack to mix packs to come up with “new mix packs” or just “custom mix packs” :wink: Thanks for the reply Bobby

2 Likes

I’m guessing ILGM pre-picks the mix packs prior to receiving orders for both speed and accuracy. If they for example said allow 2 extra days to pull special mixed seeds to make a mix pack that might be agreeable to all parties. Good luck and thanks for considering.

2 Likes

I thought about that also, and we DON’T know their stock in certain seed strains either. They may HAVE to divvy them up like this because of lower stock of one strain over an abundance of another in stock. No idea really but glad they’re willing to at least discuss :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Exactly. We’ll check with them and see if this is something that can be accomplished. They are very willing to work with customer demands, if possible.

3 Likes

I think it for sure needs to be discussed. We will talk about it in our next meeting and see if this is a possibility

2 Likes