Does Blue Dream have the Blueberry Muffin phenotype

From a fellow grower: does your strain of blue dream have the blueberry muffin phenotype?

Every plant is different, but should have a berry or blueberry smell to them. Who has grown blue dream? @Missiles?

2 Likes

Not yet I haven’t. I wish! @MattyBear has and @Not2SureYet might have grown blue dream.

2 Likes

Haven’t grown blue dream yet myself, but I’ve definitely had some that tasted like straight blueberry muffins. It was the first time I ever noticed weed tasting like anything other than just… weed… It’s DELICIOUS when it hits right.

1 Like

I did a BD almost 3 years ago :smirk: I can still remember it as being the sweetest smelling plant I have done yet. I finally get to do a couple more in a few months. It was also the oiliest plant I have ever harvest. I mean so oily it was like I sprayed it with WD40 :grin: That and an AK-47 I did stand out as my most memorable.

@MrPeat has ran blu dream I think

Yes I have. They smell like a sweet blueberry patch. Very fragrant to me. My Blue Dream is from Humboltd Seed Organization. Its crossed with Blueberry x Selected Haze. That is what they say its crossed with to make Blue Dream. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes