Does aybody recall these ballasts?

I’m pretty sure ive seen ballasts that rather the turn on and off, they switch from reflector a to reflector b. does anybody know what these ballasts are called/ who manufactures these?

you are describing a flip I think Nannolux? let me check


yes, that’s it! thaks :slight_smile: and the flipboxes is exactly what i need :slight_smile: