Does anyone test their harvest?

Hello Friends

There is a lab not far from me that tests cannabis - does anyone do this? I thought it may be interesting to see what quality my first grow produced? Is it worth it? The cost is $50.

3 Likes

If its that much absolutely. Id do it thats cheap

4 Likes

Thanks as always @Majiktoker!

My pleasure @Sl1, its super expensive here to do that stuff

1 Like

@Majiktoker agree! Being a lab person myself, I thought that seemed inexpensive but with a few large dispensaries around here now, maybe they are able to offer good rates. I’ll definitely report back what they measure :blush:

2 Likes

Please do. I look forward to seeing the results @Sl1

2 Likes

I just smoke some and go hmmmm thats good sh#t .

7 Likes

LOL Buddy, that was Plan B :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Lol I used to until I started picking up clientel to help with their medical problems, now that I go that tote I like knowing my results lol any thing under 15% doesn’t get sold

1 Like

Honestly, that was my motivation - will be helping someone out who can’t afford a MM card, and want to be sure I’m gifting something that will be useful.

1 Like

@Sl1 I think you owe @Oldstoner $50- lol

1 Like

@bob31. snap! Ya got me, buddy!

1 Like

BTW if it’s within forum rules I’m happy to share links to the lab, for MA people, as a resource. Just didn’t want to post anything that would be unacceptable :slight_smile:

@Sl1 do they sell seeds or grow equipment? Or advertise like that on their site?

isn’t that the REAL test anyway ??? LOL

3 Likes

Thats always been my preferred method of testing

3 Likes

I know I couldn’t get it tested in the UK lol could you imagine I’d have to go into the police station to do it lol I’ll just smoke it when it’s ready and put more in capsules I think than smoke it, and I can’t wait to try the edibles to, I better get a good harvest, I have so many plans for it

1 Like

@bob31 no, nothing like that.

I definitely like Plan B I think I would do Plan B while taking it to plan a LOL @Oldstoner you got me laughing so hard when I read that

2 Likes

I just grow for me . My wife and daughter know but thats it so I am to cheap to pay for a real test just so I can know . All I’m really interested in is the final destination.
Speaking of quality buds Holy Mackerel the ilgm gold leaf and gsc extreme are really getting sticky . This will be my first taste of either one of those strains , really looking forward to the gold leaf everyone talks like it is a favorite of many .

2 Likes