Does anyone know why my leaves are doing this?

The top growth is great but everything in the lower ccanopy is yellowing out. This happened over night it seems any ideas? I’m in the middle of week 4 of flower

2 Likes

She’s starving… feed her so she will stop consuming herself… just my opinion…

3 Likes

Looks generally hungry to me. What are you feeding her?

3 Likes

Agreed with above. Also, lower fan leaves will yellow and die as the plant matures. Give a good feed and it should slow down. The yellowing leaves will stay yellowish, but it shouldn’t progress to rest of plant.

1 Like

@Newt I fed her last week with some worm castings and some 284 bloom from Gaia green. She must be moving through the nutes a lot faster than I was thinking. I’m not sure if I want to put more of the 284 since it’s slow release but I did just topdress her with some more castings after reading y’all’s comments! I’m using bottled water ph’d at 6.4 every other day as she feels light to the touch. So would you recommend using the 284?

1 Like

@Borderryan22 sweet! I’m glad she hasn’t gotten too bad and I caught it early on

I’m not familiar with those, but I tend to follow the manufacturer’s directions pretty closely. I just figute they have done the research… Good luck!

1 Like

Gotcha! No worries, I’ll check it out and see what’s going on

Looks like she is wanting to stuff her face. Remember as they develop bigger flowers, she is going to want more nutrients to satisfy her.

2 Likes

Good stuff from the other community members. I’m not familiar with those nutrients but the big 3 are needed (NPK) the full grow :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

How often are you watering could be over or under water bottom leaves always get it first and that is a easy correction. If not id say hungery or needs more light

1 Like

In this situation it definitely is not over or underwatering. She was hungry. I’m pretty dialed in on the water schedule haha no longer a newbie on that

Mr.Peat good day sir! How often do you preference feeding them?

Size determines how I feed. When big, I usually feed daily. Key is I cut the dose down and spread it out. Let the plant tell you.

My last post. I have quit the forum.

3 Likes

Thank for your time brother! Much appreciated! Are you alright? Hope all is well. If you need anything reach out! I am also on ig a lot. Stay blessed!

I will probably randomly check for FF questions but nothing else. I wanted you to know if you don’t hear from me, now you know why.

No, I am not ok.its my cross to bear and no one else. I had to call a contact at the White House. Maybe see see me on the news when I get done with what I am dealing with.

1 Like

All the best!! Dont’t be a stranger!:call_me_hand:

That’s a little trippy bro.

Hope he comes out well from any difficulty he may be incurring!! :pray: