Does anyone know what this white stuff is?

I am growing and areoponics today I looked at my leaves on my white widow and there’s some white stuff on the edges of the leaf. As you can tell I had a problem with a calcium magnesium which I solved that but now I have this new mystery. Please help willing to answer any questions that will help to conclude this deficiency or whatever it may be.

2 Likes

Looks like maybe minerals from foliage spray or a humidifier like water spots on your car

1 Like

Oh wow yeah, if you have one of those cool mist humidifiers they totally do that though you’d probably see it elsewhere as well

We kept finding a white residue especially on black stuff like the microwave and discovered it was from the humidifier and not using distilled water in it

3 Likes

I believe that’s what it is because when you zoom in you can see the outlined shapes of water droplets :sweat_drops: before I zoomed I went to the darkside and thought wpm (white powder mildew)

1 Like

Oh no don’t go to the dark side lol, really tho that was my first thought as well. Thank you

1 Like