Does anyone know what this is supposed to be

I Hope these photos upload. Coukd anyone tell me what these are. The first two little ones is a close up and a distant of tje same plant that were cloned off the big one shown in tje last photo

1 Like

Could someone please tell me what is going on here, this is my buddy’s and we are clueless. Maybe flowering them and putting them back to veg?

1 Like

You talking about the single flat leaves? Yes they are a sign of flowering plant being “re-vegged” or put back into vegetative state.

1 Like

That, but the small ones are clones. That are 3 weeks old. Why would they be doing it?

1 Like

If they were cloned from a flowering plant they will go through process of revegging and throw those weird leaves as well. If they were cloned from a plant in veg, that was never flowered, you got me…

1 Like

Like said above…it just looks like new growth on a clone. They can grow out those single leafs for awhile but it’s nothing out of the normal

2 Likes

Thank you guys for the information. Guess we will see what they do. I wanted to ask about an autoflower as well. I ordered the seeds here and planted ten the same time. 6 of them did as they were supposed to and were done in 91 days. That was 50 days ago and the four left still aint ready. They are just now budding. 2 of them are less than a foot tall and two of them are 4 ft tall. Any ideas