Does anyone know what the best grow lights, tents w/ fans, filters..... are?

I put all the links right above buddy I’ll put a link up for the tent how big were you wanting 2x4-4x4 What’s your height for a tent

1 Like

That’s a good fan/filter kit, but be warned that fan is loud, even if you buy a speed controller. I bought it last spring. Worked amazingly well, but boy was it loud.

I like using the iPower stuff not so loud

1 Like

Don’t know the size of the room right now… Not the master bed room… A good sized kids room or guest room in a 3 bedroom house… 10 toot by 10 foot??? or 12 foot by 12 foot max i would say…

Endless :joy:

@DVM I don’t get it? :grinning:

Hold on, hold on… Wait…got it. Lololol! Endless!

You’re talking thousands of dollars to light it up and. Ventilate how many plants do you want

1 Like

With the light I showed you you can do 3 to 4 plants comfortably in a 2 x 4 tent And your carbon filter and fan

I know it does seem kinda endless to me, compared to growing in my already existing green house set up…!!! But Hogmaster said what I was thinking… Get my light first!!! put it on the seedlings in a closet with a fan on them… then get a tent and the fan for that, and then the filter… because little plants don’t really smell yet…??? And go from there???

1 Like

Are use LED shop lights from Home Depot to germinate you don’t need a big light like I showed you that will give you a grow indoors from start to finish

That room… Can be semi loud in there i suppose… No big… Do not hang out down there anyway…

How many plants again. If you’re just germinating and then planting them outside all you need is a small CFL light keep it on there for two weeks and planted outside cost you 20 bucks

The question is if you want to grow indoor or outdoor indoor you won’t have pest At least not as much is you will outdoor

3 seedlings auto flower Gorilla Glue in the green house right now… 2 and a half weeks old… Cloudy again today though!!! Dang it!!! Want to have 4 right now!!! That is legal for me, without a medical card… Then more at a time 3 or 4 this grow…

Did you see the tent kits with cob lights? They’re better than blurples, but they are still cheap, STARTER lights, meant to eventually be replaced with something better.

I’m really trying to keep in mind your budget. People grow great weed with some interesting set-ups. Might not be the best, but if you’re on a budget, you’re on a budget.

I think if you start small, you could buy a 2x4x6+ tent, light, exhaust fan, filter, and clip fan for about $350, total. If you go bigger, your light needs increase.

If you’re growing them out doors just keep doing what you’re doing they usually take 72 100 days to finish the auto flowers light doesn’t matter for them they will grow with eight hours light a day or 24 hrs a day I would put them in 3 gallon to 5 gallon pot don’t need more than that

Wanna grow indoors this winter, then not sure… Got a green house too, but not good for winter… Not good till spring pretty soon here…

I think @heybudletsparty has a 12x12 room that he can put a tent in. He wants to grow 3-4 plants indoors because the weather outside sucks. He has no noise/odor problems and can’t vent outside.

@heybudletsparty if you have anything you need questions wise tag me with a @ in front of my name like I did yours and mine @Hogmaster have to work in 6 hrs need some zzzs

Everything you need is above in like I can link more tomorrow for you if your around @Countryboyjvd1971 is a great guy that could help as well

1 Like