Does anyone know what happened to Hellraiser?

It’s all in the title…

4 Likes

No. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

It also seems as though nobody knows what happened to @HeyJB either.

2 Likes

Folks come and go. Hopefully they’ll all “come”‘again.

@Hellraiser @The_Cannabowlist @ConcreteBudz @Flipdawg08 @DebbieM @Jaydawg6528 @Mr_Wormwood @Lacewing @Edword02 @Alaska420

All members I miss on the regular. Cannabowlist is especially troubling to me - at least Lacewing bothers to return my texts.

15 Likes

I’m still here brother just a lot going on in my life right now. Our house is closing escrow this week and havnt had any time to myself. But I will get back at it as soon and we find out new home. I miss growing and my friends I have made here so much. Thanks for being one of those friends.

19 Likes

Congrats!

9 Likes

Good luck bro.

4 Likes

It’s good to hear from you, brother. :v: good luck on the house hunt but congrats too!

5 Likes

Seem to remember @GreenSnek when i showed up.

3 Likes

I think our boy @GreenSnek pops by from time to time when he can.

2 Likes

What about that Canuck @Nicky :metal:
And 2 others I can’t think of the screen names :thinking:

Edit: found one, suspended :grin::sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Who? Nosey minds are inquiring

2 Likes

Green lizard from Mario :metal:

Edit…you country? :cowboy_hat_face: Country folk admittedly nosey :wink:

3 Likes

Damn! Wth? Cold cold world.

2 Likes

Is not that cold, unless you’re in the midwest or plains state right now :rofl:.

Dude’s account was temporarily suspended like 5 times by at least 3 different moderators. And always for the same type of stuff. He would drop f bombs all over, or spam someone else’s topic with unrelated banter. Then when asked to clean up language or keep his posts on topic would continue on with his rights to do whatever he wanted when he wants. Well, not here anymore.

12 Likes

I’m here brother! About to fire up a Fast Buds Cherry Cola grow!

Been loving watching your IG account! Keep up the good work. I’ll hopefully grab some beans from you one day :muscle:

5 Likes

Just shoot me an address, my friend. They’re always available for folks from here. :v:

4 Likes

Will do! Would you use this soil? Idkwtf it is, looks like eggs or mold.

1 Like

Yea im still here once in a while but taking a break from the delectable greenery for persuits of a fungal nature

8 Likes

A couple of months ago I opened up a bag of soil that had been sitting for a year. It had the same problem. I threw it out.

5 Likes