Does anyone have any experience with this product

3 Likes

It’s a bloom booster. I’d use it sparingly to avoid nute burn.

4 Likes

Picked up yesterday, iam using general hydroponics 3 part , it says to step down the bloom nute by 50 percent. Just a little hesitant

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet uses gh or did and has it down path. Is there nute numbers on the container im not seeing like my bloom booster is flower fuel its 1-34-32

2 Likes

0-52-32 . Kinda of confused on way I would take away from my usual bloom nute just to add this

2 Likes

Ok well in flower u want the last 2 number to be higher anyways not so much on the n as the rest in flower. Are u following a nute schedule or u just mox as u feel. They have charts to tell what parts and how much should be added and when to add or cut back on things. What nutes r u using again. @PurpNGold74 @MidwestGuy @BobbyDigital @Covertgrower some good guys to take advise from plus they know more about more of the nuye lines than i do :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh snap ur the gh guy. Let me find u a chart for the gh. Do u have one. U r supposed to cut back on the micro and gro on it so much for so long then i believe it was totally out 1 of them i dont quite remember. What all do u have for nutes besides the 3 part gh lone micro grow bloom. Any others with it calmag is needed with gh as it dont have it in the 3 part regine

1 Like

I use these and follow that chart on the bottle

3 Likes

Ok hang on a minute let me find the chart that not2sure gave me to follow. Let me see if i can find it. Brb when i do unless he comes and droos it here first @Not2SureYet or @Nicky might have it also

2 Likes

Found them finally.

2 Likes

First is reg version second is his modified version. Try the reg one and go from there. As u hit flower u wanna take away on the n i dont believe fully but u wanna cut back on the n focus a bit more on the pk

2 Likes

Currently at week 6 of flower now , I’ve been feeding them full dose,

I would definitely drop the bloom if it was mine. Well, I probably would not use that stuff till I could grow a throw away type plant to test it on. That is just me though… And from the looks of it. I would probably not give it any bloom for as concentrated as that looks if I tried it. @Myfriendis410 What do you think. That shows 52% and the bloom is only 5% The up side is just using the GH will give you great buds too. My first grow was with just 1/2 strength GH and nothing else other than cal mag. It was one of my best grows yet. @Covertgrower

2 Likes

Thanks @Mark0427

I’m with @Not2SureYet, while it’s a bloom booster and it’s meant to give you more bloom based nutrients I woildnt be using a non GH product with GH line until I was comfortable with how I ran GH (or any other nutrients)

A good way to look at nutrients is to stick to one line until your very experienced. If you want to add silica (for hydro/coco) then you can use any brand, if you want beneficial bacteria you can also run any brand (I recommend fishsh!t) and possibly any cal mag but it’s normally better to run the same brand because the feed chart often tells you how much to run.

Use the bloom booster in your garden once and a while to grow veggies or something but I wouldn’t use it with the GH.
That’s just my thoughts.

2 Likes

I have been trying this MOAB for the past 3 years. Be careful it is super concentrated…I literally just use the amount that fits on the tip of a knife per gallon, literally just a small amount of the crystal…I have noticed an increase in bud thickness and potency… when used at the start of flowering, I am also a believer in flushing the plants a week or two before harvest with only water…then I like to let them dry out for a few days before taking them down… all weather permitting of course…in MA the rain comes in September and can force a faster harvest schedule… we covered alot.

Happy gardening

2 Likes

I like the cartoon :slight_smile:

1 Like