Does anyone else “layer” their joints?

Yep, good buds, hash, and kief keep me from drinking too much.

6 Likes

I just mixed 9lb hammer with donkey budder#9. I cristen this joint, the anatomically appropriate, 9lb donkey d**k lol

7 Likes

A bit off topic sorry @Drinkslinger
Sometimes I’ll pipe a little bud then vape the same strain just to maximise the hit.

1 Like

Well Dang.

ILGM Ogk . Body Slam DoPe. Sitting on some Mexican that found its way to my casa! Caught these Gringos Crossn lastnite… Lmao…

3 Likes

We use a PAX and layer with keif. We tend to pair the bud with the right keif to work synergistically - for us, this is certainly no scientifically verified method. Lately we have been using Blueberry Limone keif with indica and hybrids, it has been great to uplift and enhance strains with citrusy terpenes. Although it worked quite nicely all day yesterday gardening and mixed with Mandarin Cookies.

Mid March we got 7 grams of Bob Ross keif in Trinidad, CO. Wow! Talk about happy little trees everywhere. This has been an amazing mood lifter for me. I just wish I could find Bob Ross seeds. Had never heard of until this last March and can’t find it again.

Lamb’s Breath mixed with Bob Ross is just beyond sublime.

We will mix what ever is in the grinder, if some left over but not enough to fill PAX as long as it is somewhat same as far as indica or sativa.

Our “Devil’s Drag” as our son lovingly calls it, is a jar that has umpteen amount of strains that we cleaned out of the grinder when we switched to something different. It is a mix of everything we have ever smoked and according to him it unpredictable and way strong. I only use it when I am making cannabutter.

3 Likes

Man, is it like Christmas or what when you find some good seeds in a bud?!

I used to collect and dump that into my butter. Now I’m too lazy to collect it. I just bin it.

1 Like

Bro… im soooooooooooo doin that! You are a god.

1 Like

yes please !!!

YES - Please and Thank You !!!

My favorite was crumbling blonde hash into a joint. Also used to smear rolling paper with hash oil that’s another winner. Going back many years. Hash is tough to find where I am I really miss hash :frowning_face:

Me to, I love a big sticky block, but I make do with powder hash.

I rolled a pin of hash about 1.5" long and then rolled it in kief, rolled that up with some sour d in a cone and got blitzed. Was awesome. Wish I had some bho to crust it with.

1 Like