Does anyone actually get good crystal production from LED lighting?

If so, can you post pic along with strain and what make and model LED youre using and how far away.

1 Like

HLG 260 Rspec placed 18 inches from the tips.

Strain is blue mystic.

13 Likes

mars hydro tsw 2000, blue haze

13 Likes

HLG rspec. About 8” away from this one because she was tall

13 Likes

Plenty of examples above but I can say there’s double the sugar on my led grow compared to last seasons outdoor grow in So California. Get a good light (with guidance from people here) and you won’t be disappointed :muscle:

5 Likes

HLG 135w rspec

10 Likes

Northern Lights

Lights: Kind XL600 with four PLC Photo Boost strips 25-28"

8 Likes

8" at what intensity? I’m worried I’ll need to be this close with my rspec.
TIA

HLG 650R. Caramel cream and Grapefruit. Roughly 18 to 20 inches

10 Likes

Lights aren’t the only thing to producing trichomes but it’s the first thing. Genetics, nutrition, environment all play a role.

Buy the best lights you can manage. If you are handy; build a light. Then you can work on fundamentals to produce better flower.

12 Likes

Various plants grown with Kingbrite 240 watt panels, I have several some 3.5k some 3k color temps.

10 Likes

It had a 260 over it and was full intensity up until the last few weeks where I cut the intensity. My other plant had the same conditions but that one did foxtail a little so had to turn it down much earlier. You just gotta keep an eye them and adjust accordingly. Each plant tolerates it differently.

12 Likes

Just check out @Hoppiefrog grows on this site… there are many folks as you can see that grow dynamite buds with LED. They have matured over the last few years to be easily on par with gas lamps andbin some cases surpass them.

5 Likes

Thats some fine bud dood!

3 Likes

We’ll see! She’s still curing and one of the first I haven’t sampled early. Due to the winter storm Texas had I wasn’t able to flush them and worried they’re going to be harsh.

2 Likes

Red headed slut grown under 3500k with 400nm and 660nm leds

15 Likes

Tolys 1000w LED (burple)
15” away

8 Likes

Man thats a greasy slut dbrn! Nice job!

1 Like

Damn, 2+ years here and finally a dbrn grow!

6 Likes

Thanks! I think Matty’s cross is mostly responsible. Jacks, tribus, and 168 watts of led fury lol. I should have documented this grow better to be honest. It’s garage bred strain, homemade light, and $.03 a day worth of nutrients. I guess led’s can grow decent weed :man_shrugging:

7 Likes