Does anybody know how many weeks into flowering this sativa plant is?

Does anyone know about how many weeks this plant is into flowering? I am not a very experienced grower, especially with growing sativas. Just trying to figure out about when she is going to finish here, in New England, and perhaps to build a little support to cover against early frost. I know, sativas can take 10 to 12 weeks or so to flower.

2 Likes

Week one, long way to go but big bush, good stuff :smile:

1 Like

Thanks man, I was hoping to hear something like 5 weeks or so. I better get building my structure over it, and figure out some heat

6 weeks at least maybe longer, good luck

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate it

Just curious how is it you dont know when they started to flower?

As soon as they start putting on more than 1 or 2 pistils at a time and trying to form “buttons” they’re flowering. If you grow indoors you count the number of days from “flip” to 12/12 light schedule.

1 Like

I grow outdoors, there is little I can do about to make it flower faster ( they are 9 feet tall). I know, they will flower eventually when days get shorter. But never really cared on which week of flowering they are, until now. I have good soil, water, spray it, and so on, and when it gets close to October, I pull out my microscope to study the trichomes. This plant was much behind than my indica plants, so I was wondering if it’s going to be able to finish before bad weather. With all my indica plants, I never studied on which week of flowering they are, grow them until I can not, and have a perfect bud.
This plant is a Super skunk, it’s supposed to be indica. But its not.

1 Like

9’. I know envy is not healthy. But 9 feet!?!?

God bless. I think I’m going to flip my plants at 18-20 inches so they fit in my 5’ flowering tent. So you know, tiny compared to yours.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

It looks like you’re into the 2nd week of flowering. Almost to the 3rd week.

2 Likes

I grow my own seeds, setiva, and if I didnt trim them they would be at least 10’. I topped them 4 times, my neighbor is a cop, and they are 8’.
This is my first year with indica and Im cross breeding for seeds with my setiva.