Doc's never ending adventure

That’s no joke :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Got a mutie on my hands. Wonder if she is a poliploid.

3 branches at 1st node.

1 Like

Hopefully! I think those are cool af :sunglasses:

1 Like

Either way Im super happy with the current health of my plants. I jumpped the gun on this one and introduced nutes after 2 weeks from germ. Barely any though just a half dose of Big Bloom which is next to nothing for NPK but I want to push these a lil.

1 Like

I would like to thank creation for yoga pants and crop tops. Oh my lod, thank you for this great blessing bestowed onto men.

1 Like

Did I miss something???

1 Like

The plasma donation place had a group of em today.

2 Likes

My dry ice vendor is out and Im not sure where to get more so gonna have to wait to make hash.

Yoga Pants and crop tops are like dense Frosty buds
:scream::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

I have been reading community guidlines as well as the Terms of Service. I have been unable to find the part where it says I can not post about politics. Would you be willing to link me to or screenshot this section of the boards rules?

No politics are allowed because people are unable to have a civil discussion. Someone ends up name calling, and gets butt hurt, then it’s no longer civil. There is Facebook, for some of these things, and other forums.
It’s a better policy to not allow things like this, to maintain an open friendly atmosphere about cannabis specifically. No matter your personal beliefs, or politics cannabis brings people together, it doesn’t divide.
For these reasons, we will maintain a no politics policy, to continue a cohesive membership of the community for everyone.

1 Like

Go read the forum policy again. Furthermore, it really doesn’t matter if it’s in there or not. Once a member of the staff gives you instruction it’s expected to be followed.

1 Like

when I ask a reasonable question, I expect it to be answerd in a reasonable way. Was this that, or did I misinterpret what you typed? I, following the suggestion of moderators and system requests, went and read the community guidelines. As there is a link to them in the system message. See blue link at bottom of screenshot.

Brings you here…

In here it does not say anything about not posting about politics.
WHICH IS WHY I ASKED TO BE DIRECTED. Perhaps if the system message linked me to latewoods posts I wouldnt have had to ask. I dont appreciate being spoken to like this, as it was undeserved and completely confrontational, which I KNOW to be against guidelines, here on the forum. Is it not ok for me to ask for clarity, or is it just not ok to question a moderator about the policies on the forum? Why is the policy not written in TOS or Community guidelines?

Thanks @Covertgrower I appreciate you taking time to link me to where I need to go to find the information I asked for instead of admonishing and disrespecting me.

Update- girls are doing great

3 Likes

My dry ice vendor has re-uped, get to make some hash today!

1 Like

@Ickey curious what the results of your experiment have come out. Did the RH change as you thought it would? This is my ongoing thread, welcome to my corner of the forum.

Thanks for the tag! @Docnraq. I did a little more testing before taking a RV trip. After trimming the plant, I hung the upper hydrometer above the plant, and the lower one in the plant as before. It appears to have reduced the rh in the plant, (Or the differential between the two hydrometers), by 2%. On the test before the trim the difference was 4-6%, and after the trim it was 2-4%.
I need to do more testing. I think the case that encloses the the upper hydrometer is causing a oven effect, and maybe drying this sensor out a percentage or two. Not sure if I am getting a very accurate rh reading from this location. I have some better instruments to use when I return home.

2 Likes

Thanks for reply, especially since your on vacation! Enjoy your recreation! Hit me up when you get back and we will continue this conversation.

Always on vacation, retired! The wife loves camping, if you want to call it that when you are in a RV. Also this get me away from my growing obsession for a while.

2 Likes