Doc's never ending adventure

Like doc said im currently growing 2 in a single 3 gallon pot note they where both slow growers and runts they have done very well tho in the same pot and have not came across any issues at all in a 5 gallon pot i wouldn’t be worried at all 5 gallons is more than enough room for 2 impo and my next auto grow ill be trying 2 in a 5 gallon pot i may stuck to growing autos like this make sure to train them away from each other tho if possible

4 Likes

Hey I found this on strain info is this whats happening maybe or am I misunderstanding?

Superglue impresses with large flowers that maintain a pronounced spade-like formation, tapering down from a broad base into a pointed tip. The buds have a characteristically indica structure, with their small leaves curling tightly inward in a dense, solid cluster. The

1 Like

I think its foolish for them to pretend they can describe with any accuracy how the flowers will turn out when so many different things play a role in the shape and size of buds. Phenotype being the biggest of those things.

1 Like

Hey @Docnraq hope you and Raq are having an aweThanksgiving bro!! Gobble Gobble :turkey::turkey:

1 Like

@LiesGrows nice color going on. I like that

1 Like

Same to you and yours brother!

1 Like

So hey could this be reveg? The new leaves growing ,which shouldNt happen in flower, are growing out of bud and are smooth? This far into flower is there any thing I can do? I have new pics but that phone died so can’t upload until morning

Purple stems can be a couple things. Genetic pre disposition, phos and/or mag deficiency, or light stress from LED.

Could be. Photoperiod?

1 Like

Yep and hey my. Real bday is in a couple weeks(I have a tendency to fib on these profiles) but look won for turkeyday/bday

1 Like

Full grow tent light and scubber

Nice! Free gear is ALWAYS a plus! Pre emptive happy birthday! Since she is a photo could be reveg, especially with the light cycle interuption.

2 Likes

I misunderstood the prize just the light but hey I literally had that light in my cart from vivosun to buy today with black Friday deals. The you won email came 2 hrs after they sent me an email saying what went wrong complete your order.lol was that close to buying and woke up this morning and WOW!!

3 Likes

Was gifted some Natures Living Soil. Gonna do a water only supersoil grow in the near fututre. Very near. I used some to top feed my tripple grape plants today. The NLS concentrate smells aweful! Its a very strong aroma. The ladies seem very pleased with the feeding and are praying up, thank god for carbon filters! Ive read the stench fades and is even less when used in a layered supersoil. Gonna have to brew my teas in the bathroom with the door closed and the fans on! Excited to see more results and a water only grow sounds very relaxing.

3 Likes

I’m sure you will grow something spectacular. Happy growing

1 Like

Well we are the ones with the 2 in a 5 gallon. 7 days

Once you begin training I would suggest training them away from each other. They look healthy. You could always kill one after a while, let em duke it out and keep the strongest.

2 Likes

Here’s mine 18 days

3 Likes

Hey so gave my auto girls haircuts. Hoping I didn’t over do it how does this girl look as far as defol?

3 Likes

Looks good to me.

2 Likes

Could you tell me what it could be if a leaf is turning in