Doc's never ending adventure

Finishing up trimming today, Ill come with the dry weight and thoughts on this last grow later tonight. Everybody have a great day, Im off to feed the vampires!

3 Likes

The heat, humidity and plasma donation do not mix very well. What a day!
Im finished trimming and here are the results.
1 entire plant yet to be processed. I froze it fresh and will be making hash and pressing that hash sometime next week.
The other 3 plants gave me 7.6oz bud and another 3.8ozs trim and larf. All in all super happy with the outcome of this grow.

Reflections:
This was an excellent grow. This grow I had mounted my light driver outside the tent, this eliminated the 85 degree temps I was seeing during most of flower in my other grows. My fans were working overdrive prior and really didnt run this time by comparison. This temperature control gave me the ability to keep a higher DLI then I was able to in the past as well. I introduced great white myco product to my nute cabinet. Just wow! Sooooo many roots and the root ball was solid, it was hard work to break up the soil and rootball to examine it. I will be using a myco product in all my future cannabis growing. Just wow! I had some prettu haggard plants towards the end and I believe it wss due to overwatering. I have decided in my current grow I will not water so much. I believe I failed to let the soil actually dry enough to call it a dry period. Thats about it, oh wait no. My goal in the next grow is to not have to ask @Covertgrower to diagnose my plants condition.

5 Likes

Congrats on a great harvest! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks @Beck ! Im fairly pleased with myself. Some of it was pretty larfy, wasnt too happy about that. Two outta the four plants were pretty solid so gonna chaulk it up to too much water and autoflower genetics. Getting to Harvest is the best feeling, my girls gave their lives so I might be well and painfree, so that I can sleep, eat and be merry. Ill be forever greatful for their hard work and ultimate sacrifice.

4 Likes

@Docnraq nice testimonial! I just ordered the 8oz to try. My last auto grow had a very small root structure imo. I went rooting around in the containers last wknd and was really disappointed with what I saw. I was able to break it up with my fingers no problem. I fed Mycorrhizal Fungi in the beginning and finished with Billions while using molasses the entire grow. I guess I expected a much fuller pot.

4 Likes

You were right to expect more! I was super impressed and I should have taken pics.

2 Likes

I’m going with Great White next grow for sure!

2 Likes

Pressed a lil rosin the other day cuz I wanted some. Still be a few days before I make that hash. It is de flippin lisheous!

5 Likes

This worked great and jar holds rh perfectly thanks again!

2 Likes

A lil shot of my ladys.

5 Likes

BUUUUUURP the jar, smells so fuxen good!

5 Likes

@iamKingBravo this is my corner of the board, long term anyhow. My first 3 grows I put individual journals out for.

1 Like

how LOVELY THOSE POTS ARREEEE them jonts like dope as fk!!! where can i find them!!:fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Called airpots, I got mine on amazon. They are 3.5 gallons but they make all kind of sizes.

1 Like

airpots CHECK CHECK AND DOUBLE CHECK🔥

1 Like

Standing in line to donate plasma today, the effects of inflation are starting to show. Usually in here is alot of homeless people, peppered with college kids and off season construction workers. Today there are 3 mercedes in the parking lot and 1 porche. The rest are suv’s. One or two beaters. Inside instead of thrift shop clothes there are a couple dress shirts with ties and ladies with full makup on. I been donating for many years now, almost 20 infact. Its never been so high class inside one of these places. Looks like a few of the upper class getting dragged into the “middle” class.

7 Likes

And middle class is sinking into poverty :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

60k is poverty line. Middle class is poverty.

2 Likes

Damn. I’m poverty :frowning:

3 Likes

Me too! Broke as a joke!

3 Likes