Doc's never ending adventure

I vote 5 gallon. You have a good light

1 Like

Will it carry 2 or best to stick to 1?

1 Like

2 or 3 in a 3x3 is my vote.

1 Like

Update- Flush and Feed today. Man the girls look happy.

4 Likes

Do you follow the fft feeding schedule or do you have yours mixed to your own schedule? Also do you use molasses or not until later in flower?

Keeping remembering more questions sry. What would cause my bud to form like this? Is it a light or temp issue? I did dust a couple of these lower buds with feminized pollen and forgot to mark which spots so may be that?

Ask away my friend.

Depends on the size of the auto after the stretch. For smaller autos I follow this schedule.

And for larger ones I follow the regular chart. Depending on the rate of growth I begin adding Big Bloom at 1/2 strength at week 3 (which is week 4 if counting from day 1 of sprout) if it goes well and plant doesnt freak I begin half strength grow big the following week. I dont recommend this for 1st timers/new growers, its just a judgment call on my part based on what I feel about the plant at that time. Results have been varied.

Maybe, Ive never polinated a plant before. From the pics it looks like you have some nitrogen toxicity going on. Id need more information to say for certain but if it is, this could explain your strange growth. What has your feed/water runoff figures been looking like?

1 Like

Looking beautiful my friend but wouldnt expect anything less from ya brother!

1 Like

Awesome little hedgehogs! :sunglasses:

:sweat: I haven’t been keeping up on checking. The power outage that ended up switching my dark time from 9pm-9am to 9am-9pm. Which means it’s dark when awake and light when sleep or getting ready for work. Kinda laziness also that is still 12 hrs and I probably get 6-7 hrs sleep. Anyway I’ve been slacking. I can check tonight. You said possible nitrogen toxicity I’ll read on that but maybe next water just molasses for those 2 girls?

1 Like

Actually I was in the middle of another post in stress. I noticed one stem the main cola from bottom of cola almost to the dirt the stem is solid purple. My other girl same strain has purple veins running top to bottom is this indicative of to much nitrogen

Ok so don’t know the order of the pics yet. One is purple stem 2 are the single top colas and believe one is just a size reference. The normal shaped top cola is at 11 weeks 12.5 since flip depending how you count

1 Like

I do straight ph’d water and get some runoff figures. Then go from there. You can always add a feed same day after a watering if you dont like what the figures look like.

Yes, but I imagine it was or is stressful for her to suddenly have day when its supposed to be night. Plants will often droop 30-40 mins before lights out so they are very aware that night is coming. This could have something to do with it too. I wouldnt switch it back but in the future, they make digital timers with battery backups so if the power goes out, it keeps working. Your plants will just think its cloudy that day, no biggie. Imagine if night and day flipped, people would go crazy!

1 Like

I didn’t flip it back because of personal issues I wasn’t home for 6 days so missed my change luckily these were just moved into tent so didn’t affect them as much as my bb#3 clone I had just put in there completely reveg and still reveging lol

1 Like

Update- Amelia is dry and came in at 4.15oz my biggest single auto harvested to date. I am most pleased!

6 Likes

Thats awesome brother!! Nicely done!!

2 Likes

Nicely done!

1 Like

Congrats on bountiful harvest.

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving. Quick question. I had 2 seeds left and I took both of them and planted them in a 5 gallon pot. They are both up and looking good. So any suggestions for it?

2 Likes

Transplant one into its own pot. Not that you cant grow two autos in the same pot its that the yeild will still resemble a single auto. @LiesGrows has a pot with two plants might be able to offer some insight. Happy Thanksgiving @bbdeb1958

1 Like

@HeyJB @Nubie419plus1 @420noob thank you. She was a fun plant to grow.

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours docnraq and to all the gromies that do/don’t celebrate Thanksgiving!:turkey::turkey::turkey:

2 Likes