Doc's never ending adventure

Nice haul brother!!! What the bucket of liquid for btw?

I’m gonna guess it is to raise humidity a bit.
2nd guess would be bud wash bucket.

1 Like

Keep them pics coming pal. Looking really good :+1:

2 Likes

There is over a decade of dust on my microscope, been thinking about dusting it off though.

Poor mans humidifier. I tried using a ultrasonic but it puts out too much humidity causing the fans to kick on too often, drys the buds too fast.

2 Likes

@bbdeb1958 Looking good! Feel free to drop uodates in this thread, my 1st journal is a little old but this one is never ending.

Update- fell off the face of the earth for a few days there. Thankful for all the late birthday well wishes! Been a while since that many people told me to have a happy birthday. My circle irl is quite small.
Amelia is doing great, she is about 23 1/2 inches tall with zero training…been tempted to supercrop her a little at the top. We shall see. Drying is going well, lil faster then I like but think it will be ok. Im figuring it will be 7 or 8 days vs 10 to 14 I prefer.
Made up a singke gallon of tea and am gonna give her that instead of a feed, sye was prolly ready for water yesterday but my airpump came in and I wanted to make the tea. Portioned out a extreme gardening compost tea bag into fiths to make 5 individual gallons of tea. Added a lil molasses, and 1/4 tsp of mycos and azo for good measure. Its all frothy looking and smells like crap. Must be ready!

2 Likes

So you think I have time figured out? 30 days Sunday

1 Like

You can never say for sure about autos. The plants in your pictures are solidly in veg but how long they stay there, only they know and they ain’t talking. If they act in a “typical” way, I would expect them to be ready to harvest somewhere from early Dec to around Christmas.
They could also be like some that have appeared lately and veg for weeks on end. In that case you would have to change light schedule and start the 8-10 week clock then.

3 Likes

@HMGRWN is right, there is no way to accurately estimate cannabis growing like that. I wish the seed sellers would stop pretending their timelines are at all acurate. Expect, for an auto, between 70 and 90 days or more from seed to harvest.

3 Likes

I gotcha, havent dried yet and figured it would add to much humidity… Taste any yet?

Nope still got a few days to go.

Depends on what conditions are like outside the dry tent. I live in AZ so its usually pretty dry.

1 Like

@Cmgd anytime my friend. This is my running thread stop by, ask a question, join the convo…congrats on that harvest!

2 Likes

Have to change light schedule on autos?

Lotsa “missfire” aut9s lately needing to have 12 and 12 to initiate flower

1 Like

Im a couple states over on 3rd coast so humidity is already kinda high so that makes since… Figured the dry would be better but to dry i take it is bad?

At what point do you realize they arent gonna flip on their own?

Want to dry slow. If its too fast it will taste like lawn grass and not happy grass. The dry is stage 1 of curing. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

An auto will usually start flower after 5-8 weeks or so. Some growers have posted that their auto had not flowered after 10 weeks or more in veg. This can be a good thing also since it gives you a chance to get more tops and a bigger, healthier plant overall.

3 Likes

Appreciate the insight!

2 Likes