Do you think that planting a couple of plants outdoor in somebodys property trying to camufflage the plants in the middle of other plants is too riskful?

flowering

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

I have a question, do you think that planting a couple of plants outdoor in somebodys property trying to camufflage the plants in the middle of other plants is too riskful? I do not have enough money for the hydroponic supply to grow indoor. What would you suggest?

grow indoors behind a locked area…no one will know,unless you tell them. good luck!

I mean it can be done, especially with the right cover crops or species.
Stag horn sumac can be shaped like a hedge and has big cola flowers to divert the eye.
Rag weed and giant Rag weed can be grown up against a fence or treeline or brush pile.
Cleomes will keep short plants hidden well, and it’s flowers are on top away from the leafy plant,and it’s basic structure is compatible, but there are several species in circulation.
Pride of Madeira looks similar but it holds moisture and humidity, so choose a mold resistant strain of canna

If the plants are short,plant them with tomatoes. Tomatoes like the same soil and fertilizers so it’s a natural match. Toss in some giant Sunflowers and a Cleome or two and you should be good. Oh, pick your strain carefully, go for short plants like Hindu Kush.

I think the biggest issue here is growing on someone else’s property ??
Unless you have permission that is
Yes cover crops work to help camouflage but smells will definitely give you away
Agreed indoors behind a locked door

I would be leary to grow on someone’s property without their consent

And watch that trail that invariably appears from repeated used. Trail Cams or all over the place. Look for deer feeders and avoid that area.

Your asking for trouble… sorry to be the person to tell you… :wink:
If you move forward with this plan , it will more then likely end badly for you… :wink:
Find other resources my friend… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses: