Do you think she’s ready to harvest?

Does she look ready to harvest yet? I coulda swore she had more brown hairs, they might be falling off. That’s about as close to the trichomes as I can get to look for amber.
P.s it seems like the lower buds have more brown pistols and some of the pistols on the top look burnt or eaten off.

1 Like

Pistils are still white, has a few weeks to go yet.

7 Likes

Welcome ! Nice plant keep taking care the plant, she has more to offer. Still got a few weeks. Pistols will turn Amber and then start receding back into the bud itself.

4 Likes

No it still looks like maybe 3 weeks those pistils are still White and the trichomes are not finished Let Her Go

3 Likes

Very good pictures what did you use to take those?
Buds look awesome also!

2 Likes

They look great man @Covertgrower and @kellydans they y’all deff got u covered man u will know once all those white hair’s are orange brown and cloudy trichs with some amber depending on ur preference of course great grow bud keep on keeping on brother

2 Likes

If u can get a digital microscope or something to get closer to the trichs u would be able to tell alot easier also man :v:

1 Like

They have these really cool lenses that you can buy, they attach to your cell phone, mine came with a four pack
one is a super long one that makes things that are really far away …super super close up then there’s a panoramic a wide lens and a bubble lens, but it’s just a clip you clip it onto your cell phone on the back side where it’s the largest lens adjust it so it’s showing what you want Wella and now you have a super close-up lens… or whichever one you choose to use, and then you have your cell phone that you can make it even closer up and they’re pretty reasonably priced I think mine were under 15 bucks

2 Likes

I used a generic usb microscope! Theirs a bunch of them online. Theirs a bunch of diff ones that look the same but this is it

1 Like