Do you spray on your plant's

Is it safe to spray the plants with water if they seem dry by touch if so when is the best time to?

No…do not spray. The water beads will act as a magnifying glass and burn the leaves. Pictures tell a big chunk of your story. Need more information please.

2 Likes

Only when cloning or if I need to foliar spray to correct a deficiency. Other than that, I do not. It elevates risk of fungus, mold, and light scorching. However, if we get a dusty wind blow through, I may spray water on em in early morning so they get time to fully dry off

2 Likes

The risk of spraying is greater than the potential rewards. Spraying can cause all kinds of problems.

2 Likes

Ok maybe I’m just over thinking things but here are a few pictures almost a month from seed the little one is Ak Auto the other 3 bagseeds

1 Like

I bent some leaves down so some light can get to the inside of the plant

They don’t look dry at all. Some actually look a little wet. Rounding leaves.

1 Like

What do mean by rounding leaves?

I agree with @Cannabian. I only do a foliar spray to correct an issue. (And not many issues at that). Good humidity range (or VPD), is more important. Even then I don’t go nuts over it. Just keep it in a reasonable range for the development cycle you are in.

1 Like

I guess that’s more specific to sativa dominant strains which is my preference. But when the leaves begin to swell from to much water they gain a round shape that droops as if the leaf is too heavy. So I know when I see that on my plants I need to back off on the water. Indicas naturally have fatter leaves though. Didn’t take that into account before. But they definitely don’t look dry.
This explains what to look for better.

1 Like

Yea I notice that the end had a droop to them I didn’t know why it was like that I don’t water often really Saturday an Wednesday’s really

It’s been that way since getting there fans maybe underwatering

They look fine to me.

2 Likes