Do you see mould ?! (Urgent)

Pretty straight forward, two shots of the site and a shot of the bud. This is the top cola. The box has been humid some mornings after watering but i try to air out or use extractor when I cant let the door slightly open during the day. Thanks in advance !

Here are the best closeups i could take, there definitely is a weird almost cotton looking mesh deep in the cola that i can see with my eyes…

3 Likes

@Davyg are you active rn ? Im 2 seconds from cutting the top cola

1 Like

@Caligurl i saw your name in a post about mould, sorry to bother but im quite not relaxed atm…

1 Like

not looking good… if you pull a sugarleaf and it just comes off you have budrot!

2 Likes

The way you described it sounds like mold , and it does look like mold. It will have a grayish look. I would break a bud open and look at it.

1 Like

Sugarleaves are staying on, things look mostly dense and sort of “hard”. I may have caught it super early though

1 Like

So cut off top cola to take a look? Thc wise i think im near the window of smokeability, however i watered with nutes like 1 hour ago so its not near flushed…

2 Likes

Smaller buds grow together to make one big cola. The area that is affected maybe try to pull back one of the smaller buds and take a closer look.

1 Like

Take a picture not under the grow light will make a huge difference. Looks like its glowing in the pics. Just cam flash for the pic will make it look all the different

1 Like

Im no genius but this looks like mould, im cutting off the top cola, is this smokeable if i manage to kill the mould ?

3 Likes

Yeah looks iffy to me. Id lose that whole section surrounding that bad area.

3 Likes

The white fuzzy stuff is the mold.
Any spots with it def remove and toss.
Definitely do not smoke mouldy buds.
I’d leave your exhaust fan on and try to get some more air flow in your tent.
Gotta get that rh down. :+1:
Strongly suggest a bud wash at harvest.
:v::pray::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Yes mold! :sob:. I have smoked it… I was stupid young inexperienced and had nothing else, i wouldn’t smoke it now!

2 Likes

Oh jeez extractor is on, the panick button has been pressed, no signs on other buds so im praying and looking closely. Will try yo make smokeable though, ill let you all know if i make it.

4 Likes

The area with the mold I would toss it. You Can always grow more. Airflow is your best friend.

3 Likes

Heres the bottom and top of the site i cut at, looks to me like the mould hasnt made it this far ! Im gonna dry the top cola for 24 or 48 hours theb freeze it in a attempt to kill the mould. Prob will smoke it because fuck me its my first grow and the shit i buy is sort of trash.

2 Likes

Last picture looks good , what strain are you growing?

1 Like

Sweet zz, and im so close to harvest too, 7th week of flowering

2 Likes

As @Oldguy mentioned look at bud peroxide wash. I was curious on strain with the purple leafs.

3 Likes