Do you pollen females in veg or flower to get seeds. need Big help on this one

or can you take out of 12/12 and put back at say 18/6 and then use silver thiosulfate.

i definitely appreciate these links because i love to follow new sources of info. that being said i just want to remind u about the policies here on the forum, links from Amazon and youtube are ok, but any other outside links are not permitted. just a friendly reminder :slight_smile:

You can only pollenate in flower and use colloidal silver right when the bud sites open up a little bit like about dime size or so and once you collect your pollen you can only use it during flowering you have to stay with the 12/12 light cycle and finish it out so you get good viable seeds.
There’s a book called Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study: The Propagation and Breeding of Distinctive Cannabis
It’s 25.00 on Amazon it’s well worth it. And get some hi lighters to to help take notes. Another book is Marijuana Grower’s Insider’s Guide
5th Edition both very good information and helped me out alot

You can apply pollen whenever you see fresh pistils. Generally it is done during flower but can be done when pre flower pistils appear.

These are for creating feminized seeds from a female only plant, not for general regular pollinating.

Happy growing,

MacG

1 Like

Hope all is well @MacGyverStoner :wink: awesome info

1 Like

Just busy in the Bergman’s Lab, thanks for asking.

Happy growing,

MacG

1 Like

if i join the lab do you all send me seeds?

YOU pollinate the flowers, in flower. Without flowers, there can be no
pollination. Flowering occurs; When? :slight_smile: