Do You Mist as well as using a humidifier in Vegetation?

Do You Mist as well as using a humidifier in Vegetation…

if so;

How ?
How Much?
How Often?

If not;

Why Not?

Just a dome will work. I use bottom of water bottle and when leaves touch sides I remove for good

3 Likes

Don’t you have a life mate? @HornHead

Not sure why you would be replying to my thread… you just insult people and think everything is sweet ?

We went in any discussion, you just came right at me. If that would have happened face to face it wouldn’t have happened.

1 Like

On top of your insult a moderator @MattyBear and others liked your comment. So these guys laugh at that shit in their everyday lives or just when it’s in text on cyber.

1 Like

@MattyBear @Hogmaster

You enjoying this kinda teenager mentality?

Is there another problem @GreenCoat your teenage crap is what is getting old we are not here to babysit you all day this is a hole you are digging if you want to talk to @garrigan65 or @latewood please feel free but this crap is getting really old

4 Likes

What’s getting old exactly? Be clear to what you mean ?

Someone who missed the point then turned it on me, then banned me.
Designing banners to provide a creative means to the forum only to get shut down?
Or is it the fact that I’m calling you out for your unprofessionism?

Did you have permission to do that???

3 Likes

Do what? … stand up for myself?

Did you have permission to redo the artwork from the site? I can answer that for you and we are still having to deal with you on a daily basis Like I said before you either want the last word or you want things your way and it does not work that way here

5 Likes
closed #13

@Countryboyjvd1971 here you go

5 Likes

Wow. I love getting attacked for no reason… it’s a great way to wake up in the morning lol. I don’t have time for high school drama… “he liked a funny post about me so he must not like me”. Get over yourself. Good riddance.

7 Likes