Do you know whats happening with my girls?

Hey guys,

US always Thanks for giving me a hand. I have one silver haze and a sensi #32. They both seam weakend. I water them rwo days ago and they seemed right.
I have a indoor with a 1200w LEDking. And im using grotek micro pack one time a week.

Do you know whats happening?

Regards

How about filling this out. Please be as detailed as possible. For example: if soil; WHAT soil? WHAT lights and distance and power. This will help greatly to help you.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

I can’t see any problem with them,are you talking about them maybe drooping abit??

2 Likes

Exactly the are dropping a bit

Drooping, probably needs a some water. Normal lighting pictures are better in the future.

• What strain: silver haze, sensi #32, from Ámsterdam
  • Method: Soil: TS3 klasmann
  • Vessels: Smart pot
  • grotek micro combo
  • Indoor
  • Light System king led 1200w
  • Temps; Day 28 night 22
  • Humidity; Day, Night 47%
  • Ventilation system; Yes

What your water schedule? When and how much?

I don’t see any issues although the blurple doesn’t help. A picture in natural light would be helpful.

If these pics were taken within an hour of lights on or lights off it would explain the posture. Plants anticipate when lights turn off and change their “posture” to something like what I’m seeing with your plants.

I don’t think you have anything going on yet.

5 Likes

Don’t panic they do that like other guy said wen lights off,need watering etc.

2 Likes

Awesome Thanks for the hand guys.

I said they’re talking to me when they droop communicating a need like water :blush:

1 Like

I see what the problem is - your plants are covered w dirt man. J/k they look nice man a little drink and they’ll be rocking. Get some natural light pics, lose the blurple so we can see whatcha really working with.nice to meet ya btw there @longshanxiatao